Homebrew Majoras Mask 3D - I added Wiimote to Control IR Touchscreen - Like an Emulator?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameInCanada

OP
Trophies
Website
www.nintend.news
XP
Country
Canada
Not wanting to share my work with whiney forum members is my reason for deleting my posts.
What exactly do you provide that I would be jealous of? The problem here is that you have self esteem problems and require validation from your audience in order to feel good about yourself. If this weren't true then you wouldn't have felt the need to delete everything. You seem to be missing my point about the fact that if you actually had the slightest bit of confidence you would have totally disregarded any sort of negativity and kept your original findings. Instead you curled up in the fetal position at the slightest hint of criticism, and that's nothing to be jealous of.

Your constant obsession with finding my flaws and pointing them out is jealousy since you see, you have a ego and you feed it by putting other people down. You didnt have to post in this thread after i deleted all the posts. But you did. And you continued to in a condensending way. Good job

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Your constant obsession with finding my flaws and pointing them out is jealousy since you see, you have a ego and you feed it by putting other people down. You didnt have to post in this thread after i deleted all the posts. But you did. And you continued to in a condensending way. Good job
Thanks for the psychoanalysis, Freud, but you're way off. Fact of the matter is that I have nothing better to do. Also, it's "condescending".

Because you're just being a prick at this point.
And? You're implying that responding to a prick as a prick isn't necessary as to make them realize the error of their ways.

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And? You're implying that responding to a prick as a prick isn't necessary as to make them realize the error of their ways.
He's butthurt because someone triggered him earlier. If that had been the end of it, I wouldn't have cared, but more people jumping in to antagonize him doesn't make those people right. Those people then become part of the problem.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
He's butthurt because someone triggered him earlier. If that had been the end of it, I wouldn't have cared, but more people jumping in to antagonize him doesn't make those people right. Those people then become part of the problem.
You caring makes you no better than me. To say I had no business doing what I did by injecting yourself into a situation that wasn't your business either equates to quite the beautiful double standard.

gynPvIJ.jpg

ArtemisM

Kupo for Kupo Nuts
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You're feeding into it as well, albeit in a different form.
knowing.jpg

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like a fight broke out from one of the comments, and that's why he got upset. Don't worry about it bro I used to be the sameway.

What I don't understand is why the audience is enganging the OP though. Sure I can agree the langluge he used was a little over the top with some of the comments he made but is that really something to argue about? He just wanted to contribute to the HB Scene.

Think about it what if we had Auroa Wright, Yellow8, and other famous 3DS Homebrew devs leave the scene. It wouldn't be the way it is today.

It just makes me sick sometimes seeing actual Homebrew devs/people being screwed over by fans becuase they did something.

Look I don't understand right now whats fully going on in the comments, i'm not going to engage but its sick the scale people fight over things like this.

Goodnight

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Pretty epic id like to know where i was being a prick though.. I have yet to insult anyone
You're a prick for starting this. You are the conductor of this shitfest.

It just makes me sick sometimes seeing actual Homebrew devs/people being screwed over by fans becuase they did something.
They only get screwed unless someone they trust leaks something or they choose to get an ass pain from criticism. In the end it's their fault regardless for either trusting someone with confidential information or for not having thicker skin.

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're feeding into it as well, albeit in a different form.
knowing.jpg
And you're probably right.
You caring makes you no better than me. To say I had no business doing what I did by injecting yourself into a situation that wasn't your business either equates to quite the beautiful double standard.

gynPvIJ.jpg
Isn't the double standard beautiful? I'm done anyway, I've said my piece, and well beyond what I wanted to.

CreAtor135

GBATemp's #1 Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please understand that you whined first, and only have yourself to blame for the poor reception towards your concept. You posted this at a time that wasn't ideal, whined when it didn't get attention for a couple of hours, and acted toxicly toward people who showed some interest in the topic. You have to understand that everyone isn't going to love you from the outset just because you did something that hasn't been done before. So your thread didn't get any replies, oh well, just leave it at that and don't be salty. Maybe you could've bumped the thread once when it was a more appropriate time since you posted when many people here were asleep, but lmao no screw that no one likes me and it's everyone else's fault screw this board and everyone on it they're al whiners.

And just for the record, I was personally very interested in this post, it seemed magical that you managed to do something like that, or at least something that'd taken a lot of technical prowess. (Even though it's just making use of proprietary programs).

Last edited by CreAtor135,

GameInCanada

OP
Trophies
Website
www.nintend.news
XP
Country
Canada
I
Please understand that you whined first, and only have yourself to blame for the poor reception towards your concept. You posted this at a time that wasn't ideal, whined when it didn't get attention for a couple of hours, and acted toxicly toward people who showed some interest in the topic. You have to understand that everyone isn't going to love you from the outset just because you did something that hasn't been done before. So your thread didn't get any replies, oh well, just leave it at that and don't be salty. Maybe you could've bumped the thread once when it was a more appropriate time since you posted when many people here were asleep, but lmao no screw that no one likes me and it's everyone else's fault screw this board and everyone on it they're al whiners.
I did bump the thread that was my "whining" after the bump it got a positive response until a few people decided to attack me for unrelated reasons to the point of my thread. They wanted to start drama meanwhilr i was responding to people actually interested in the idea.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Glovepie+InputRedirection+Kit-kat

So wait, the entire point of this thread was to promote a video? I feel my dickotry is well justified now. Bah, whatever. I'm done with this thread.

i hope all of you get suspended. Well, not arcadian fox and gudenidontknow, but for the rest, yes, i really hope you get suspended. Thread reported.

Freaking gbatemp and its cringy users.
Thanks, O Knight ov White. Your act as evil's bane is greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up