Hacking major problem, need help!!!

dark_wolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i need help. when i try to go into a game on my acekard2, it will freeze on the "loading" screen, i have tryed everything, a new micro SD card, reformated my micro SD card reloaded everything but it still freezes, some one HELP, I have searced the internet which providide no help, i have had my acekard2 for almsot a year now, never had any problem untill now, the only thing i think it could be is the acekard it's self i need help, i do not want to buy a new one unless i have no other option. i can't play my games, the only games that works about 50% of the time is are 16mb - 32mb roms (all my good games are gigger). I need help
hate2.gif
SOMEONE HELP!!!

I would like to thank klopfdreh for his contribution but it was no help, even with the AKAIO v1.4.1 PROPER *Repack* i still had the same problem, the games will not finish loading. If anyone has even the slightest idea of how i might be able to fix it or have had this same problem then till me please.

it just says Acekard2 on the Acekard itself so i think it is one of the originals, can you help?

klopfdreh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There is a repacked version in the downloadsection > firmeware > Acekard > Unofficial Firmwares > AKAIO v1.4.1 PROPER *Repack* 05/04/09 - try this and read the instructions!

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If your micro SD won't load you have the same case as me with 2 of my Micro SD Cards. The Micro SD is now dead. You could try reformating with the Panasonic reformater, but I'm not sure.
The "Dead" micro SD cards open up normally in Windows using my old R4DS Micro SD Reader but the ones that came with the AK2i does not.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
you said "acekard2." do you have the old ak2, the new 2.1 (if so which color pcb) or the 2i? there is a different answer for each. what type of msd do you have. what is the name brand, what size is it and if it is sdhc what class is it?

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol