- Joined
- Sep 23, 2006
- Messages
- 4,134
- Solutions
- 1
- Reaction score
- 147
- Trophies
- 2
- Age
- 58
- Location
- Sitting by computer
- Website
- www.youtube.com
- XP
- 1,408
- Country

Hmm...Mantis41 said:I was thinking of making a copy of MAIO to work with Wood R4. Do you think anyone would be interested in this or is it a waste of time? It could be included in the same package.
Still - I won't mind if someone else made one up for the 'Wood R4' (or whatever card they want) - after all, I just gathered 'all the bits' together that are available elsewhere in GBATemp, so there's no stopping anyone else from doing the same for any other cards.
I've only got one condition... IF any of my MAIO graphics are used then at least put a 'Original MAIO graphics created by CannonFoddr' or preferably 'This MAIO was based on CannonFoddr's original ''MAIO pack for Acekards''' in the post somewhere








