Mai furst dai uv skul!

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Woke up at 7am today, 7 hours of sleep, (which is more than acceptable these days xD), got a grapefruit and ran out the door to go to school with my beautiful and loving girlfriend to our first class - Chemistry.

That professor seems like a really cool guy (science teachers tend to be either really fun or really dull, right?), but the class seems really...remedial, and it's the only chemistry that is not requiring prerequisite classes. Like, I looked at the syllabus, and we don't "learn" what the nucleus of an atom is until the very end of the semester. If you don't believe me, I can scan my syllabus for you - it is astounding. Easy A though, so whatever.

Then, I got a few hours off for a "date" between classes - we went to a mexican place, and then bought some facepaint for future concerts (Finntroll + Ensiferum in March, and HOPEFULLY Turisas will come again
frown.gif
...also I really wanna see Korpiklaani before I move...). Then we just hung out in her back seat, and after that headed off to Lifetime Fitness & Wellness.

Now this guy (glorified gym teacher) is a douche. He has noble intentions, but he really has no idea what he is talking about (granted, I've been known to fake knowing about things at my job xD), and just relies on his "Exercise Is Good" mantra after everything he says. He is very unorganized as well, and almost made me late for work (well, I was late anyway, but later). He decides that even though class is over officially, and we are all adults with schedules, we must stay after to do a 30 minute exercise. I told him I had to go to work and left - I'll probably lose credit, but whatever.

Anyway, I change my clothes in the car ride and get to work, leaving my casual clothes in my girlfriend's car (god I hope her parents don't decide to take a joy ride...awkward...), and end up getting to work 10 minutes late - no big deal for me or my manager, he is easily the nicest guy I know, providing that you're honest with him, and do your best. Very few customers, so he tells me some stories about previous employees, and we get ready for our inventory audit in October...then, closing time comes, and since I was late he has me close the store on my own (no biggy, he just wanted to leave xD).

Well, if you remember, I was driven to school this morning, meaning my bike is at my house (I will be biking to work before school starts on days like this from now on). And so, I walk/jog (50/50) home for an hour, and it is now 8:30. I've been out of the house for 13 hours, and I am beat. Good day overall, though.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I went to a garage sell last saturday, and the lady had a PS3 for sale, but she had a sign on it...