ROM Hack Magnius's Pokemon Soul Silver Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaizen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
a lot of patches, a lot of translators, hay...... I'll just wait for the us version...
closedeyes.gif

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kaizen said:
a lot of patches, a lot of translators, hay...... I'll just wait for the us version...
closedeyes.gif

Then get out of here. Nobody cares if you're going to play the patch or not. That was a completely useless post...

posem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yet more spam above >_>

good job on ignoring these dykes Wataru
wink.gif

personally, im looking forward to the release when its around the Elite 4.

A while off yet, i know. But patience is a virtue, and this patch is worth the wait.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
posem said:
yet more spam above >_>

good job on ignoring these dykes Wataru
wink.gif

personally, im looking forward to the release when its around the Elite 4.

A while off yet, i know. But patience is a virtue, and this patch is worth the wait.
Come back in another month then. I'm only worried about people who are going to be playing Beta 4.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AninhaJK said:
I want to play the v4 i.i
And you'll be able to play when it's ready
rolleyes.gif

Something that would motivate me is if people ACTUALLY made videos for Beta 4 when it comes out. It'll show me that my work is appreciated.

Grifstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just started playing this hack last night and I have it say it's really quite amazing. So long as you stay on the right track, it's nearly impossible at times to tell it's really a Japanese rom. XD

I really hope you keep this thing up, since this is the only thing making me want to play HG/SS. At least until the real English release. Though honestly if this completed before it even comes out (or near completion) then there's probably not much point in getting it anyway.

So yeah, I just wanted to say that I think you're an amazing person to actually take the time to do this (and to even get this far with it, I think most that have even bothered with full dialogue translation only make it to like the first gym before giving up). I hope that you keep up the good work.

Nothing else, I think this hack makes a great demo of what the games would be like once in English, for those that don't want to wait that long.

posem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i still play your patch, and tbh it is good.

but im looking forward to one that far as i play so far, then restart the save otherwise i'll get into unpatched areas and i want to keep playing through a long time x

TehFutile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
AninhaJK said:
I want to play the v4 i.i
And you'll be able to play when it's ready
rolleyes.gif

Something that would motivate me is if people ACTUALLY made videos for Beta 4 when it comes out. It'll show me that my work is appreciated.

If I were able to I would....

sorry

but it is awesome that you are making them

OrionTempest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry if this doesn't go here, but both this patch and the Rudolph Anti-Freeze patch require "Clean" ROMs. Is there a specific order in which I have to do things to get it working?

Once again, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

ShayminFan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yay.gif
I've have played your patch"By the way its great and the best patch i played"I also appreciate the time and effort you have put on your project I wish you good luck and to encourage you to finish this.On the side a found 3 untraslated text on patch 3.1 First one is when you berely start go to the pc and check the mail.Second don't know if they mentioned but when you click on the trees its not transalated.Last you go to kotone's house and check her pc also not translated hoped i helped and all these are in the start of the game.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mercury113 said:
will this patch be finished before the official release of the POKEMON GOLD/SILVER in the US??
probably not,this is just to make those pokemon fans who can't understand japanese able to play it.it won't be the real thing,obviously.

Robke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mercury113 said:
will this patch be finished before the official release of the POKEMON GOLD/SILVER in the US??

If you would translate everything is the whole game, then no.
Only the trainers, dialogs pokemons, items, etc. then yes.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
WataruKun said:
Beta 4 might not be for a couple days though, since I'm planning to do Olivine too.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

!!
If I'm not wrong Olivine's one of the later gyms right? Awesome!!

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you never know... he is working his hardest to go through and translate things...

btw... i noticed the graphic on the pokedex, i really like it.

just a suggestion... when you get the national dex, i pretty sure that the translation calls it "World" Dex

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jonesman99 said:
you never know... he is working his hardest to go through and translate things...

btw... i noticed the graphic on the pokedex, i really like it.

just a suggestion... when you get the national dex, i pretty sure that the translation calls it "World" Dex
So sure that your wrong. XD

The translation is "National Dex" hence why it's called that in all the official translations.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Raika said:
WataruKun said:
Beta 4 might not be for a couple days though, since I'm planning to do Olivine too.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

!!
If I'm not wrong Olivine's one of the later gyms right? Awesome!!
6th gym, or 7th if you go for Pryce (Mahogany) first. Your'e making some great progress. I have a feeling you'll get to Kanto sometime in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since