ROM Hack Magnius's Pokemon Soul Silver Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Woot v3.1 is out! And I can't wait for the pokemon emotions to be translated. I like knowing what my pokemon are thinking!

Jordii.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
AsylumDreams said:
Right I've signed up just for you watty...
to report you for being such an ass mainly
what the hell is with your video fetish and bitching when people don't restart?
There is no actual need to restart every time. I've read through every page and it's full of your bitching and crying.
Grow the fuck up and stop crying and hiding behind rules that you yourself break when ever anyone trys to prove your wrong.
Bwillb pointed out what you asked people to do and you laid into him for it. Don't ask if you don't want it.
and to save you the effort
I have no life, I have a small penis, I don't understand what this patch is for, it's a beta, I need to restart, I'm a troll, I'm reporting myself for derailing.
Happy?
+1 to you dear friend
biggrin.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Jordii. said:
AsylumDreams said:
Right I've signed up just for you watty...
to report you for being such an ass mainly
what the hell is with your video fetish and bitching when people don't restart?
There is no actual need to restart every time. I've read through every page and it's full of your bitching and crying.
Grow the fuck up and stop crying and hiding behind rules that you yourself break when ever anyone trys to prove your wrong.
Bwillb pointed out what you asked people to do and you laid into him for it. Don't ask if you don't want it.
and to save you the effort
I have no life, I have a small penis, I don't understand what this patch is for, it's a beta, I need to restart, I'm a troll, I'm reporting myself for derailing.
Happy?
+1 to you dear friend
biggrin.gif
Uhhh, wtf?
ohmy.gif

AsylumDreams

Trophies
XP
Country
+1 in kudos or reporting?
tongue.gif

I'm not slating his work. I haven't tested the patch myself, and don't really intend to until it's finished, but he certainly seems competent at that.
It's just his personality and lateral thinking are shall we say, not suitable for a shared environment.

Jordii.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
AsylumDreams said:
+1 in kudos or reporting?
tongue.gif

I'm not slating his work. I haven't tested the patch myself, and don't really intend to until it's finished, but he certainly seems competent at that.
It's just his personality and lateral thinking are shall we say, not suitable for a shared environment.
Isn't it obvious? KUDOS TO YOU!
biggrin.gif
. Yeah I agree with what you're saying.

JayDex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I found a very very very very very small spelling error when making a new game. I made a video lol... Just having fun with videos. But its when making a new game professor oak said Imust instead of I must. My video is just for fun guys. Testing out screen cam.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. Just in here handing out warns like gangbusters and having a generally great time, not.

Please keep to the topic of the thread. Please do not deviate from the topic of the thread. If you do decide to flame, troll, or respond to flames or trolls, you will be warned. That includes the OP. I'm an equal opportunity warner. I've spent a lot of time in these translation threads, even though my experience with Pokemon is limited to trying it out once on the original Gameboy. Not my cup of tea, but no matter, I know Pokemon is very important to you guys and that people are anxious and on edge to be able to play this thing.

That's all well and good.

The board's rules remain the same. Treat people with civility, and please stay on topic.

Thanks

-mthr

PewpewFiah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Grabbed a clean rom of HG and applied the patch, Filesizes:

HeartGold: 124.461mb
SoulSilver: 124.492mb

Soul Silver runs fine, Yet when I startup heart gold you cannot skip the opening Cinematic or when you watch it the full way through on BOTH No$ and the DS itself it freezes on a white screen. Was wondering if the filesize may contribute to that since I'd say that's the only noticeable difference.

Anyone else run into this problem? Other than that I'm really enjoying playing the Game on Soul Silver, you've done an amazing job so far and I cant wait to see more patches!

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PewpewFiah said:
Grabbed a clean rom of HG and applied the patch, Filesizes:

HeartGold: 124.461mb
SoulSilver: 124.492mb

Soul Silver runs fine, Yet when I startup heart gold you cannot skip the opening Cinematic or when you watch it the full way through on BOTH No$ and the DS itself it freezes on a white screen. Was wondering if the filesize may contribute to that since I'd say that's the only noticeable difference.

Anyone else run into this problem? Other than that I'm really enjoying playing the Game on Soul Silver, you've done an amazing job so far and I cant wait to see more patches!
What type of flashcart are you using? I'm using a Supercard DSOnei on my DSi and mine freezes when trying to load the Heart Gold.nds file, but the Soul Silver.nds file loads and works fine.

shadeselfen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Untranslated : E-mail from kotone at start of game and e-mail menus (yeah i know not a big deal)

re-started, gonna hunt out any non translated things

Edit: finding items is still mostly untranslated
gateway guy and other npc untranslated (gateway between route 29 (the first one) and 46
guy in grass in route 46 untranslated

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shadeselfen said:
Untranslated : E-mail from kotone at start of game and e-mail menus (yeah i know not a big deal)

re-started, gonna hunt out any non translated things
Nothing can be done about that. It's not in the main text file(Probably a graphic or something).

Still it would be nice if people started doing some video walkthroughs. That helps more because if someone mentions an error or a piece of untranslated text, I can just skip to that place in the video.

Also with HG, I'm going out and say people just aren't using the right dump. HG is patched with all the same stuff as Soul Silver. Perhaps try using cheats or something.

HG works in no$gba for me.

Find the Xenophobia Rom Dump.

fayt1488

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey wataruKun i'll be deleting the old playlist and start over on the new videos. I would do a voiceover but i dont have a mic. Iam using my computers stereo mix to record the audio.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fayt1488 said:
hey wataruKun i'll be deleting the old playlist and start over on the new videos. I would do a voiceover but i dont have a mic. Iam using my computers stereo mix to record the audio.
That's okay. Just the games audio would be fine.

But yeah, with HG, I just think people aren't using the right dump. Heart Gold works perfectly for me in no$gba, but others are complaining it's not.

I think the problem is that people aren't using the correct dump.

shadeselfen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wataru, I'm going to see about recording for you, gonna start from cherrygrove if i do, as the start of the game is translated, so no need to show that

(that will also skip my train my team to lvl 10 before first town thing i do)

PewpewFiah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SuzieJoeBob said:
What type of flashcart are you using? I'm using a Supercard DSOnei on my DSi and mine freezes when trying to load the Heart Gold.nds file, but the Soul Silver.nds file loads and works fine.

I'm using the EzFlashV so it's not just a single card problem, but mine does actually load the rom, Just I cant get to the main menu. I've got 2 DS's in the household and the Soul Silver patch works for me aswell, just the Heart Gold doesnt. So I think the Heart Gold patch may be inconsistent then :/

*EDIT*: Works for other people DOH, gonna go get another dump and see if it works. Different ripper this time me thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Almond Joys got nuts!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Almond Joys got nuts!