Status
Not open for further replies.

Teast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright then, appreciate all of the hard work your putting into this project.
You've done an extreme amount in such a short length of time, I commend you for your effort.
Hopefully with this little release you'll be able to take a short break without people pitching your nuts every time you post.

NightroadX17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scott-105 said:
Thanks, I'm downloading it now. One question though. Will the game freeze on an ak2i?

Well, I can't answer that question yet, but I'm about to try it. Out of curiosity, where did you buy your AK2i? I already have one but I thought maybe I could save some money if someone else got it from a cheaper site. (Wasn't sure which sites I could trust when I bought mine, so I got it from a trusted reseller off of the acekard site.)

adrian2040

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I figured it was bad, since it crashed. Hopefully your reuploaded patch will solve it. Still, thanks WataruKun.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
NightroadX17 said:
Scott-105 said:
Thanks, I'm downloading it now. One question though. Will the game freeze on an ak2i?

Well, I can't answer that question yet, but I'm about to try it. Out of curiosity, where did you buy your AK2i? I already have one but I thought maybe I could save some money if someone else got it from a cheaper site. (Wasn't sure which sites I could trust when I bought mine, so I got it from a trusted reseller off of the acekard site.)
Mine was expensive. I was excited to find it worked on DSi so I bought it off the first site i saw lol. It was like $50 with shipping and a 2gb micro sd.

NightroadX17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scott-105 said:
NightroadX17 said:
Scott-105 said:

Mine was expensive. I was excited to find it worked on DSi so I bought it off the first site i saw lol. It was like $50 with shipping and a 2gb micro sd.

Ah. Mine was the same price lol. I found it on Dealextreme for like $12, but wasn't sure if I could trust it with such a low price. I need to find out if that's a trustable site because my friend wants to buy mine, so I figured I'll sell it to him for like $45 and then buy the $12 one.

Teast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this seems to be off-topic, is there anyway to combine patches?
(Ie. The anti-piracy patch and Wataru's patch.)

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm reuploading the right patch. Seems I made an idiot move and selected Pokemon Platinum as the original wrong. No worries though I'm uploading the right one as we speak.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'll have to patch tomorrow. G2G to bed for school
frown.gif

vivins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NightroadX17 said:
Scott-105 said:
NightroadX17 said:
Scott-105 said:

Ah. Mine was the same price lol. I found it on Dealextreme for like $12, but wasn't sure if I could trust it with such a low price. I need to find out if that's a trustable site because my friend wants to buy mine, so I figured I'll sell it to him for like $45 and then buy the $12 one.
yes you can trust that site. thats where i got my R4DS

Mas01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok before you post the patch, any idea how to patch the game as i have kazos patch in it also.

Pastry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
I'm reuploading the right patch. Seems I made an idiot move and selected Pokemon Platinum as the original wrong. No worries though I'm uploading the right one as we speak.
Ah, thanks. I was wondering why it didn't come up as a game on my Ak2i and just went to white screens ; And when I used RomeR to make it come up as a game, it just said Pokemon SS with a glitched icon.

QUOTE(Mas01 @ Sep 23 2009, 09:36 PM) Ok before you post the patch, any idea how to patch the game as i have kazos patch in it also.
Get a clean rom, take XdeltaGUI.exe from Kazo's patch and run it and put Magnuis' patch in there when he releases the fixed one. (Just patch it like Kazo's, but use Magnius' patch.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :sad:,:rofl2:, and:hrth::toot::hrth: at the same time. @SylverReZ
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ i did know that actually
    +2
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    LTT also did it
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    jdhello
    @SylverReZ that guy seriously spent over 2 grand on that hot wheels pc?
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    LTT is a noob
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: the Sonys and stuff I don't care about