Not open for further replies.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Acenima said:
prefer romrutos logo, sense he went through all this hard work to brIng us the awesome English logos for this English patch. And some of u r spitting tobacco juice in his face and that really busts my chops, yall aren't babies ur mature enough to atleast show respect for the lad for this art of beatingfulness

No offense, but you need better grammar.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Don't%20feed%20the%20troll.jpg

Atleast not in my thread.

Posts merged

shinkukage09 said:
Acenima said:
prefer romrutos logo, sense he went through all this hard work to brIng us the awesome English logos for this English patch. And some of u r spitting tobacco juice in his face and that really busts my chops, yall aren't babies ur mature enough to atleast show respect for the lad for this art of beatingfulness

No offense, but you need better grammar.
Well this topic isn't about his grammar though is it? No. Bug him about his grammar somewhere else, just not in my thread.

TTNH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey there,
I was just wondering if Watarukun is going to translate the whole pokedex in english? because the easy way out is to use the text from diamond, pearl or platinum but is he seriously going to translate everything from the SoulSilver including the pokemon data?

I'll definately be surprised if he's going to do that because translating 493 pokemon is going to take a fair bit of time.

Raqib12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TTNH said:
hey there,
I was just wondering if Watarukun is going to translate the whole pokedex in english? because the easy way out is to use the text from diamond, pearl or platinum but is he seriously going to translate everything from the SoulSilver including the pokemon data?

I'll definately be surprised if he's going to do that because translating 493 pokemon is going to take a fair bit of time.

He doesn't need to use the Pokedex data in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum; as it already exists in HeartGold/SoulSilver. I'm not sure if the English entries are different this time around, but I wouldn't doubt they are.

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
woooooot awesome so watarukun has used some of the stuff from raqib12's patch so this means things will be translated a hell lot faster as he can dedicate more time on the story yay.. Its nice to see that there's positive contributions being offered and some being incorporated.. man and romruto ur works are simply awesome, well this means that i will get to see your logos (hopefully) in watarukun's patch when he does release it..Watarukun keep up the good work and don't be bothered by all the negative posts coz not all people seem to accept people's goodwill..

onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hotzdevil said:
woooooot awesome so watarukun has used some of the stuff from raqib12's patch so this means things will be translated a hell lot faster as he can dedicate more time on the story yay.. Its nice to see that there's positive contributions being offered and some being incorporated.. man and romruto ur works are simply awesome, well this means that i will get to see your logos (hopefully) in watarukun's patch when he does release it..Watarukun keep up the good work and don't be bothered by all the negative posts coz not all people seem to accept people's goodwill..

Indeed, and thats awesome IMO. What I'm really looking forward is to have the option to keep Localized or Katakana names just like Raqib/Rykin's patch, I mean, its not that difficult to have those two, is it?

Cheers and do keep up the good work!

vivins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
onivan said:
Hotzdevil said:

Indeed, and thats awesome IMO. What I'm really looking forward is to have the option to keep Localized or Katakana names just like Raqib/Rykin's patch, I mean, its not that difficult to have those two, is it?

Cheers and do keep up the good work!
i believe he would have to go in when he is finished and re translate all the names for the pokemon and such for the people to choose what they want and create 2 seperate patches. but im not completely sure

D

Deleted User

NOOB Y ARENT U RELEASE BETA
mad.gif

Seriously though, congrats on the good work
wink.gif

D

Deleted User

Hotzdevil said:
man u should cool down he';s already mentioned he's realesing a beta one he finishes translatin till eucratek so pipe down yo..
*facepalm*

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
warmijwilfaain said:
Hotzdevil said:
man u should cool down he';s already mentioned he's realesing a beta one he finishes translatin till eucratek so pipe down yo..
*facepalm*
Why the facepalm?

You easily got your hopes up and thought the first release will have everything in English amirite??? Whatever Wataru's doing ain't easy so you gotta have patience.

D

Deleted User

R2DJ said:
warmijwilfaain said:
Hotzdevil said:
*facepalm*
Why the facepalm?

You easily got your hopes up and thought the first release will have everything in English amirite??? Whatever Wataru's doing ain't easy so you gotta have patience.
Why does no-one on this forum understand sarcasm anymore?

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
warmijwilfaain said:
R2DJ said:
warmijwilfaain said:
Hotzdevil said:
*facepalm*
Why the facepalm?

Why does no-one on this forum understand sarcasm anymore?
It's noob season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?