How to Get Kaeru:tomo (Miitomo Revival) on a Non-Jailbroken iOS Device

I've figured out a way to get Kaeru:tomo, a Miitomo revival, on a non-jailbroken iOS device. This is nice to have, as I personally think that it's dangerous to jailbreak your main device, and I didn't want to do it just to get Kaeru:tomo. Plus, I'm on the latest firmware. This tutorial will tell you how to do it.
Instructions:

1. Go to https://signulous.com/ on an iOS device. You will need to purchase a year subscription of Signulous to use it ($20/yr). Follow all steps to set it up, then install the Signulous app.
  2. Go to https://twitter.com/EsignPatch and download the IPA of E-Sign. Save it to Files. (NOTE: this might be easier to do on a computer)
  3. Go back to Signulous and get the UDID of your iOS device. You can also find it on the receipt that Signulous emails you. Copy it to your Clipboard.
  4. Go to https://www.udidregistrations.com/check-order and paste the UDID. Download the .p12 certificate and .mobileprovision file under Certificate & Provisioning Files. Save each of them to your Files.
  5. Download the Kaeru:tomo .deb patch file from https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...313532857573506/world.kaeru.kaerutomo_0.4.deb. Save it to your Files.
  6. Go into Signulous and use the option to upload a custom IPA. Select E-Sign. Install the signed app.
  7. Launch E-Sign. In the File tab, press the 3 dots and select Import. Select the .p12 file. Do the same for the .mobileprovision file, Miitomo .ipa (Select Import when asked if you want to import app library) and the .deb.
  8. Tap the .p12 file and select Import Certificate Management. Enter 123456 as the password.
  9. Go to the Apps tab, then select Miitomo. Select Signature, then More Settings, then Add library. Select the .deb file. Press Signature.
  10. When it's signed, select Exit. On the top of the screen, select Signed. Tap Miitomo then select Share. Save the app to Files.
  11. Go into Signulous and use the option to upload a custom IPA. Select Miitomo. Install the signed app.
  12. If you followed all the steps correctly, Kaeru:tomo should be installed on your device. Follow the steps to set up the app. Enjoy!

Last edited by Larsenv,
Reactions: BashfulWizard

Sneethan

Trophies
Website
cutt.ly
XP
Country
Australia
How to install this for free (Sideloadly Method)

Things to note:

By using this free method, Apple forces you to resign the app every week. If you use the Export option in Sideloadly and use Altstore to install the app, it will try its best to auto refresh it if you leave AltServer running on a PC on the same network.

Preresiquites:

Sideloadly

An IPA of Miitomo V 2.4.0 (not sure if I can share it, but it's not hard to find.)

The patch that Larsen shared

Instructions:

Install Sideloadly and open it. If asked to download Local Arinsette do so - it prevents a lot of Apple ID bugs.

Next sign in with your apple ID - this is needed to sign the app and is 100% safe, although using a burner account is reccomended.

Click the IPA box on the left and select your Miitomo IPA.

Now click on Advanced Options and tick inject dylibs/frameworks, then click the +dylib/deb button.
Select the patch that you downloaded, then click Start to sign and install the IPA.

Once it has installed you need to trust the app before you can use it.

Open Settings -> General -> VPN and device management then click on your email and click trust.

Now the app should open! It might take a few tries to get the Kaeru account prompt but after that it worked like a charm for me.

Tweaker_Modding

Siezure Dice™
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How to install this for free (Sideloadly Method)

Things to note:

By using this free method, Apple forces you to resign the app every week. If you use the Export option in Sideloadly and use Altstore to install the app, it will try its best to auto refresh it if you leave AltServer running on a PC on the same network.

Preresiquites:

Sideloadly

An IPA of Miitomo V 2.4.0 (not sure if I can share it, but it's not hard to find.)

The patch that Larsen shared

Instructions:

Install Sideloadly and open it. If asked to download Local Arinsette do so - it prevents a lot of Apple ID bugs.

Next sign in with your apple ID - this is needed to sign the app and is 100% safe, although using a burner account is reccomended.

Click the IPA box on the left and select your Miitomo IPA.

Now click on Advanced Options and tick inject dylibs/frameworks, then click the +dylib/deb button.
Select the patch that you downloaded, then click Start to sign and install the IPA.

Once it has installed you need to trust the app before you can use it.

Open Settings -> General -> VPN and device management then click on your email and click trust.

Now the app should open! It might take a few tries to get the Kaeru account prompt but after that it worked like a charm for me.
ay nice this worked

WavyPlaysGames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried using ios 16? If so does it work because for me it has not been working and when I open Miitomo it crashes.
Same here! Have you found a solution
Post automatically merged:

Have you tried using ios 16? If so does it work because for me it has not been working and when I open Miitomo it crashes.
Same here! Have you found a solution

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've figured out a way to get Kaeru:tomo, a Miitomo revival, on a non-jailbroken iOS device. This is nice to have, as I personally think that it's dangerous to jailbreak your main device, and I didn't want to do it just to get Kaeru:tomo. Plus, I'm on the latest firmware. This tutorial will tell you how to do it.
Instructions:

1. Go to https://signulous.com/ on an iOS device. You will need to purchase a year subscription of Signulous to use it ($20/yr). Follow all steps to set it up, then install the Signulous app.
  2. Go to https://twitter.com/EsignPatch and download the IPA of E-Sign. Save it to Files. (NOTE: this might be easier to do on a computer)
  3. Go back to Signulous and get the UDID of your iOS device. You can also find it on the receipt that Signulous emails you. Copy it to your Clipboard.
  4. Go to https://www.udidregistrations.com/check-order and paste the UDID. Download the .p12 certificate and .mobileprovision file under Certificate & Provisioning Files. Save each of them to your Files.
  5. Download the Kaeru:tomo .deb patch file from https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...313532857573506/world.kaeru.kaerutomo_0.4.deb. Save it to your Files.
  6. Go into Signulous and use the option to upload a custom IPA. Select E-Sign. Install the signed app.
  7. Launch E-Sign. In the File tab, press the 3 dots and select Import. Select the .p12 file. Do the same for the .mobileprovision file, Miitomo .ipa (Select Import when asked if you want to import app library) and the .deb.
  8. Tap the .p12 file and select Import Certificate Management. Enter 123456 as the password.
  9. Go to the Apps tab, then select Miitomo. Select Signature, then More Settings, then Add library. Select the .deb file. Press Signature.
  10. When it's signed, select Exit. On the top of the screen, select Signed. Tap Miitomo then select Share. Save the app to Files.
  11. Go into Signulous and use the option to upload a custom IPA. Select Miitomo. Install the signed app.
  12. If you followed all the steps correctly, Kaeru:tomo should be installed on your device. Follow the steps to set up the app. Enjoy!
Whilst this is nice, I do have to disagree that jailbreaking your main device is dangerous. There is no danger to it at all. The absolute worst thing possible is having to restore from a backup that you can make in Itunes.

Larsenv

Dr. Wii, Ph.D
OP
Trophies
Website
larsenv.xyz
XP
Country
United States
Whilst this is nice, I do have to disagree that jailbreaking your main device is dangerous. There is no danger to it at all. The absolute worst thing possible is having to restore from a backup that you can make in Itunes.

Miitomo doesn't work on the iOS 16 nor the latest version of iOS 15.

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Miitomo doesn't work on the iOS 16 nor the latest version of iOS 15.
Then what'd be the point. If say I want to keep myself safe on security vulnerabilities, then I might as well update. :rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/