Hacking Madden 11 Hacking [REQUEST]

rydinophor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, I dont really care for hacking the game itself online, but I do know that during updates there is a hash of the roster update, I want to play online and have my team maxed out to 99 overall completely and get around that roster update, is there a way of doing this? if not are there any cheats at all for madden 11? i do know how to punt block and field goal block now though.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the Gecko codes DB no but you can go to the Wiird forums and search around they sometimes have newer codes that haven't been added to Gecko codes yet. Can also check at GSCentral.org as there cheat DB is rivaled by none.

Alternatively if you own a USB Gecko you can learn how to make some yourself. If I come across a copy of this game I'll try my hand at making a few.

rydinophor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please do make some...I really need online cheats I've looked on wiird and they banned me for asking about online cheats. they said its an unfair advantage so your not allowed to request or post codes that contains online cheats. is there anyway I can make codes without gecko USB? like a dump of the game? I just want a code that lets me online without downloading the roster, and I think they use a hash on the server side of the rosters and see if the attributes match

Basically all you really need to do is edit the hash from the client side thats sending over to the server, all I need to be able to do is bypass the update. Thats all I really want
tongue.gif

the way to go around this though is you would have to download the roster update, then get the hash of the current roster, write it down, edit your entire roster when it sends your edited roster, replace that var with the hash var
tongue.gif
. I can do this with CE, but unfortuneately I don't have a USB Gecko so I can't find the code lines....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over