Tutorial MACycle - The Improved MAC Changer for HomePass!

Do you guys want to try an Open Beta with MACycle 2.00?

• Yes

Votes: 56 94.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters

aspireteur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Let me get this straight you get one streetpass of one mac and then when it changes nothing happens until 8 hours after?
If so do you still have internet access when the mac changes.

One little note for everyone. DON'T use the cycler until you've tested that when changing mac's you can still connect to attwifi and have internet access. You can test that by using macshift and manually changing between macs. Try to manually change your mac and test the connection.
So i try to change my MAC manually in properties/advanced and with macshift and my connection work.

The cmd command netsh wlan show hostednetwork show me the 3ds just when it open not in sleep mode.
I also tried to refresh :my 3ds connection - start/stop hostednetwork - the reshared the connection.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (40).png
    Capture d’écran (40).png
    54 KB · Views: 325

DarkKnigh_t

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
So i try to change my MAC manually in properties/advanced and with macshift and my connection work.

The cmd command netsh wlan show hostednetwork show me the 3ds just when it open not in sleep mode.
I also tried to refresh :my 3ds connection - start/stop hostednetwork - the reshared the connection.
i will look in this closely today but for now when you change your mac go into 3ds settings internet settings and test your connection with attwifi.

aspireteur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i will look in this closely today but for now when you change your mac go into 3ds settings internet settings and test your connection with attwifi.
Now that's weird i have this now
it happened when i used macshift but it the first time its make me this.
Now my usb wifi dongle become grey even when i restart the PC.
I think it comes with the MAC changing.

EDIT:i think i understand what 's the problem(illumination):i'm using a laptop with a built-in wifi card who can't change network adress. So I bought the wifi dongle.
Just now i unplugged my usbwifi and the attwifi still works so it was created with my wifi card and thats why i can't change MAC.
Before i just streetpass "just by chance" because it creates me a virtual network #2(saw in device)with the USBwifi dongle.
I think.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (42).png
    Capture d’écran (42).png
    57.3 KB · Views: 294

DarkKnigh_t

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Now that's weird i have this now
it happened when i used macshift but it the first time its make me this.
Now my usb wifi dongle become grey even when i restart the PC.
I think it comes with the MAC changing.

EDIT:i think i understand what 's the problem(illumination):i'm using a laptop with a built-in wifi card who can't change network adress. So I bought the wifi dongle.
Just now i unplugged my usbwifi and the attwifi still works so it was created with my wifi card and thats why i can't change MAC.
Before i just streetpass "just by chance" because it creates me a virtual network #2(saw in device)with the USBwifi dongle.
I think.
laptop wifi cards most don't work properly when you want to change mac. people have alot of problems with them. is it working now with the usb wifi stick?

loco365

OP
Trophies
XP
Thought I'd also take a moment to mention you have less than one day remaining to get your entries in. Entries close tomorrow at noon Eastern time.

aspireteur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
laptop wifi cards most don't work properly when you want to change mac. people have alot of problems with them. is it working now with the usb wifi stick?
IT WORKS!!!!
I desactivated my wifi card ,replugged my wifi usb tp linkand i remade a attwifi properly after "disallowing" the other that i've created and now it works just very well.
Thank you for your advice it help me a lot.

D

Deleted User

anyone got any bravely default street passes with this I cant get a single one keep getting them for other games

loco365

OP
Trophies
XP
With games, it really depends on the macs you hit. Mostly because not everyone has those games.

Also, thought I'd mention that you have less than an hour, around 40 minutes to complete and submit your entries. You won't win if you don't get them in!

Edit: So, entries are now closed, and I'd like to announce the winner.

By default, with the one single entry I got, pyorin wins the MACycle logo contest! Congratulations!

vulp_vibes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By default, with the one single entry I got, pyorin wins the MACycle logo contest! Congratulations!
I'd like to thank the other participants for not submitting their entries so I could win lol

but really, if you would like to extend the deadline for a week so you have a larger pool to draw from than one entry, that would be good with me

Reactions: d4mation

loco365

OP
Trophies
XP
I'd like to thank the other participants for not submitting their entries so I could win lol

but really, if you would like to extend the deadline for a week so you have a larger pool to draw from than one entry, that would be good with me

Well, if I get anyone stating that they wanted to enter (I gave like, almost two weeks lol), I might extend it for another week.

D

Deleted User

did anyone use a certain mac for bravely default I still cant get any hits and I did get some people that said they were playing bravely default but it didn't give me villagers

loco365

OP
Trophies
XP
did anyone use a certain mac for bravely default I still cant get any hits and I did get some people that said they were playing bravely default but it didn't give me villagers

Apparently, the best MAC to use for Bravely Default is 4E:53:50:4F:4F:4C. Try putting that in and see how well it works. Also, check to see that you enabled streetpass for it as well.

Edit: I've gone and released 1.31. An update is not mandatory, all that was changed was that an icon was added. Other than that, nothing is different from 1.30.

Reactions: DarkKnigh_t
D

Deleted User

cycling through the prime macs gives me at least 10+ villagers and its been working fine since day one :)
tried using prime and it still wont give me any hits or villagers i have deactivated and reactivated streetpass still cant get any :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game