Hacking M3Sakura Ver1.41 X 2nd Edition released

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
M3Sakura Ver1.41 X 2nd Edition released

http://www.handheldsources.com/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html

1. M3i Zero update to resolve a new kernel (firmware) 1.4, the soft reset the game can not be properly archived and real-time use;
2. Increasing the R4 cheat DAT format support, and support its tree structure display;
3. Goldfinger library files updated to August 20, 2009 corresponding to the latest games (English only Goldfinger paper);
4. Solve the "4112 - captain (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
5. Solve the "4113 - We are fossil diggers (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
6. Solve the "4114 - love talking parrot (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
7. Solve the "4119 - Dream Game DS (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
8. Solve the "4121 - Professor Layton and the Devil's Box (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
9. Solve the "4134 - Super Robot Gakuen (Japan)" black screen to start the game crash problem, can now normal game;
* The Official Game compatibility verification support to 4134 Games DS No. ROM;

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanx

layton RTS would be very usefull
smile.gif

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
Wow M3 Team makes there updates so fast. Faster than any other team for compatibility.

Yah people need to stop saying m3 sucks at updating >.>
Unless what you just said was meant to be sarcasm.

And cool we got R4's tree like cheat system (it mighta been already added last version can't remember).

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
jakob95 said:
Wow M3 Team makes there updates so fast. Faster than any other team for compatibility.

Yah people need to stop saying m3 sucks at updating >.>
Unless what you just said was meant to be sarcasm.

And cool we got R4's tree like cheat system (it mighta been already added last version can't remember).

No I am serious. They have better support than Acekard. Acekard barely ever makes a new update to there firmware its so slow. I want to get a M3 just don't have the money to do so...

EDIT: Would be cool if you could run AKAIO on it but not for Rom loading only for the copy and paste feature and Deleting stuff. Or even YSMenu just not with Rom loading.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jakob95 said:
*snip*........EDIT: Would be cool if you could run AKAIO on it but not for Rom loading only for the copy and paste feature and Deleting stuff. Or even YSMenu just not with Rom loading.
I won't comment on AKAIO because I've never seen it "in action", but YSMenu as a dual boot to Sakura?? Once you have Sakura, there's no need for any other loaders
rolleyes.gif

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
jakob95 said:
No I am serious. They have better support than Acekard. Acekard barely ever makes a new update to there firmware its so slow. I want to get a M3 just don't have the money to do so...
The response speed of the M3 team is really amazing, but then again what's wrong with akaio? It runs the latest games like Layton just fine without any updates at all. I'm sure if there was an awsome game released, that didn't work with akaio at all they would have released a fix in a few hours as well.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
Would be cool if you could run AKAIO on it but not for Rom loading only for the copy and paste feature and Deleting stuff. Or even YSMenu just not with Rom loading.
You can delete stuff within Sakura. Just highlight the file and press L+Select. You'll get a message asking to confirm or cancel.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leonidas said:
jakob95 said:
The response speed of the M3 team is really amazing, but then again what's wrong with akaio? It runs the latest games like Layton just fine without any updates at all. I'm sure if there was an awsome game released, that didn't work with akaio at all they would have released a fix in a few hours as well.

Not talking about AKAIO here. Talking about Acekard... They barely make new firmwares and if they do its just Compatibility fixes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: