Trophies
XP
Country
mercenary96 said:
Update for the skins/skinpack:

Fixed translation:

ErrorDialogBG.jpg

ErrorDialogBG_blue.jpg

(well i hope you won't have to see these screens on your ds ^^)

This is the correct translation from Densetsu3000 for the error screen.

Downloads

New Updated SkinKit

Pink Skin V3 only
Blue Skin V3 only

I need a sp for Summon Night - Twin Age
cry.gif
, it works with the old m3 firmware...

thanks...yeah an SP1 Fix

strata8

Look! A pointless distraction!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kok said:
im new to the flashcard scene, but what can a m3 sakura do what a cyclods cant??

PLEASE STOP posting in every topic, saying the same thing.

I mean... look:

In Topic: Official M3 Sakura Skins are up!
im new to the flashcard scene, but what can a m3 sakura do what a cyclods cant??

In Topic: Sakura English Hack and Homebrew

In Topic: The M3 Sakura FAQ

In Topic: m3sakura is almost here!

...please ...stop

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
AXYPB said:
I find it hard to believe that Sakura is a modified version of Moonshell. To me it feels like a new version.
i don't think anyone said it was a modified version of moonshell... i believe it is an entirely new OS made by moonlight, however since he created moonshell it obviously shares alot of features and code from moonshell and his other applications...

if you understand what i mean, i don't think i worded this very well.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, some people are so ungrateful..Until few days ago, the only problem with M3 Real was buggy GUI, and now when that's fixed, some people complain again!!

This firmware is the most advanced and the best from graphical point of view, and functionality..
It has pretties menus, best touch response and built in media player..Having possibility to play video and music from the interface is great..
I believe this WILL change the rating of a cart, as it's like a new cart now..
And it's just been released, it's normal it still ha bugs and stuff to improve..Being forced to turn off NDS after setting options for NDS and GBA games is impractical, but they'll probably change that, and if it won't theres probably a reason it's solved that way..
GBA games load almost double speed, maybe the fact that that setting need to reset the console, helps that..

Just enjoy what you got, and stop whine..

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I'd like to think the flaws I was pointing out are actually things that other flashcarts, and even the old M3 loader, did right, and are pretty much functions that are expected of any flash carts, like soft-reset and saving settings without having to restart. They are hardly unreasonable whiny requests.

Of course there's a good chance it will get fixed in the future but if people don't complain then the team won't have any incentive to fix the issues. Demand is what drives the business world.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I wasn't actually talking about anybody specifically..I just say that people didn't get to fully explore the firmware, and already started to complain..
I really enjoy every minute of using and skinning it..
yaynds.gif

deathbunny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
strata8 said:
I've answered that already, but here it is again:

QUOTE said:
An easy way to fix the homebrew problem is to get this (Flashcart OS), and set it as DEFAULTY.nds or DEFAULTX.nds. This way you can load it on bootup so you can run homebrew.

Strata thanks for the advice, and i will let you know that before you even replied i have been using flash cart os and it does load them. Unfortunately tho the performance of the hombrew is dramatically decreased. For instance in the phidias paint program when you draw a strait line you must wait atleast 1 second lag time befor you can draw another. I Know it sounds petty but
if you look at the art I have created using the DS as a medium you can see why as an artist i take this so seriously. Some one will probably argue now that i should be using a wacom tablet or some other professional art program instead. But for me video game consoles are what I have grown up with since 1979, the whole point to my art work has a themes that it was created with a video game console and the DS more specifically. kind of like chip tune music when people use gameboys.
Sorry for the long explanation so if some one has a solution let me know. I hear that thedicemaster fixed the problem with dldi patch but where is that post then?

HELP!

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
well, the fact that you can run flashcard OS means you already have the fixed files.
otherwise i'm 99% sure you'd get fat init errors.

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OSW said:
AXYPB said:
I find it hard to believe that Sakura is a modified version of Moonshell. To me it feels like a new version.
i don't think anyone said it was a modified version of moonshell... i believe it is an entirely new OS made by moonlight, however since he created moonshell it obviously shares alot of features and code from moonshell and his other applications...

if you understand what i mean, i don't think i worded this very well.

I get it. I just heard from somewhere that M3 Sakura is a modified Moonshell. I forget from where but I was under that impression for some reason.

Either way I find it hard to complain about since I have the old firmware to revert to if I need the homebrew that I lose to it. I excuse it just because the new shell supports fast seeking in videos.

strata8 said:
I've answered that already, but here it is again:

An easy way to fix the homebrew problem is to get this (Flashcart OS), and set it as DEFAULTY.nds or DEFAULTX.nds. This way you can load it on bootup so you can run homebrew.
I can't get this to work on my M3. It does load and I see some text, but no skin loads and all I get is a black screen with hidden buttons.

admael

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not what I meant (because you can hold down select to boot to slot-2 too)

But I am trying to boot to slot-2 while using the M3 Real as a passme, any way of doing that?

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or load any GBA ROM from the loader when you have any Slot-2 device other than the official GBA expansion pack connected.

halomasta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To people complaining about no soft-reset in M3 Sakura

I've been a legal DS-user up until 2 weeks ago when i bought an amazing product called the M3DS Real. I don't remember there being a soft-reset button for any of my legal games. The DS boots in like 10 seconds, is that really so bad? And for people that are truly irritated by it, there is an option there! Which means they have the intention to get it to work in the future. Turning your DS off and on isn't the end of the world. No...the world doesn't end with you
tongue.gif

As far as homebrew goes...it plays all emulators, Pocket Physics, Protein DScratch, and amplitude DS. Thats a pretty important track record if you ask me.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
some people really care a lot about losing 3 seconds of their game time.

anyway, soft-reset is a function only possible in flashcards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.