GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
oh i see.. okay well i guess ill have to wait for the official released thread about M3i then
smile.gif

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ive seen an m3i in a store near me and the shopkeep let me try it it was a acekard 2i clone with m3 logo dont buy m3izero unless its just a preorder but if they are saying its already here that means its a clone most likely

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd say the fact the M3 team have just released a video it is quite likely that the M3i Zero will be released shortly... Don't buy the Supercard DSONEi, that cart isn't really made for cheating and ROM loading is slow.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you read the message, it said that the current price is for pre-orders based on the deal that was struck between Gamezway and the M3 factory for the launch batch price. It will be out in the next week or so most likely since they have working copies of the card as it is.

TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I see.. okay well i have another question..

Just not to make so many threads i'll post another question here...

So should i wait for M3i or should i buy a M3 Real?

Suppose i bought an M3i, and bought a rumble ram expansion and gba expansion would it work together with the M3i on a NDSL (Im assuming that the M3i would also be compatible with NDSL)? well obviously i wont be using the M3i WITH the expansions on DSi itself coz it doesnt have slot 2.. but ill be using M3i also for NDSi for sometime.. I just want to save money at least..

So what you guys think? wait for m3i? or should i buy both lol

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would honestly go for the M3i Zero, mainly because since it is a new card coming out, even if there are some bugs at first, it will no doubt be compatible with the expansion cards on the DS Lite plus you will still get firmware updates for a much longer time period then the M3 Real will, I have a feeling that eventually the M3 Team will pull the plug on the M3 Real in a year or two in favor of the M3i. I mean the M3 Real bundle pack is still around 40 dollars depending where you buy from, whereas you can order the M3i Zero for 27.99 on Gamezway for now, then the price will go up after release. Although you would have to buy the slot 2 cards on their own, since you can only get them with the M3 Real.

hyun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh sweet but thats not first week of july....
anyway anybody know when the m3i zero will come to digimartz?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm curious.... Is PCSX2 compatible with normal web cams emulating the EyeToy....