Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by TheDestroyer, Jul 2, 2009.
I found this on gamezway.com: M3i Zero
Probably not since its delayed. -> http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=163560
ATM we have no new info.
oh i see.. okay well i guess ill have to wait for the official released thread about M3i then
It's probably just a preorder. Like BoxShot said it's been delayed since the M3 decided to revive the R4.
ive seen an m3i in a store near me and the shopkeep let me try it it was a acekard 2i clone with m3 logo dont buy m3izero unless its just a preorder but if they are saying its already here that means its a clone most likely
yay he's back to be an idiot and try to show off some lovely vids of dsision.
Everybody applause for Rockstar99
check this out
m3i? yes apparently there is a clone which is m3i
the sticker is green in colour
Do you think it's likely it will be released the first half of July?
I want to buy it as a bday present for someone, but perhaps I should just go for the Supercard Dsonei...?
I'd say the fact the M3 team have just released a video it is quite likely that the M3i Zero will be released shortly... Don't buy the Supercard DSONEi, that cart isn't really made for cheating and ROM loading is slow.
since is already approaching middle of the july
i think it will out by 2nd half of july
Dude we have like 2 more weeks before the middle of July 0.0
Didn't they say it would be out on the first weekend of july?
today is the 4th
next friday would be 11th
the following monday would be 13rd
isn't that less than 2 weeks?
but that doesn't matter
maybe DQ9 is messing me
they are just teasing us
If you read the message, it said that the current price is for pre-orders based on the deal that was struck between Gamezway and the M3 factory for the launch batch price. It will be out in the next week or so most likely since they have working copies of the card as it is.
I see.. okay well i have another question..
Just not to make so many threads i'll post another question here...
So should i wait for M3i or should i buy a M3 Real?
Suppose i bought an M3i, and bought a rumble ram expansion and gba expansion would it work together with the M3i on a NDSL (Im assuming that the M3i would also be compatible with NDSL)? well obviously i wont be using the M3i WITH the expansions on DSi itself coz it doesnt have slot 2.. but ill be using M3i also for NDSi for sometime.. I just want to save money at least..
So what you guys think? wait for m3i? or should i buy both lol
Yes since Sakura is compatible with the M3i Zero and on the Real you can play GBA games with Sakura.
You will probably need to use GBAExploader
I would honestly go for the M3i Zero, mainly because since it is a new card coming out, even if there are some bugs at first, it will no doubt be compatible with the expansion cards on the DS Lite plus you will still get firmware updates for a much longer time period then the M3 Real will, I have a feeling that eventually the M3 Team will pull the plug on the M3 Real in a year or two in favor of the M3i. I mean the M3 Real bundle pack is still around 40 dollars depending where you buy from, whereas you can order the M3i Zero for 27.99 on Gamezway for now, then the price will go up after release. Although you would have to buy the slot 2 cards on their own, since you can only get them with the M3 Real.
04.07.2009:First batch of M3i Zero is confirmed to arrive gamekool on July,10th.Pre-order will ship out then.
oh sweet but thats not first week of july....
anyway anybody know when the m3i zero will come to digimartz?
Pfft, don't get your hopes up people, you are more than likely to get disappointed.