Hacking M3DS Real MicroSD goes in SIDE of Adapter

Rajahten

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone. I got my M3 real today, and the slot in the adapter is on the side, not on the top. I put my microsd card in there but it doesn't seem to fit properly, and worse, it got stuck. I don't know what to do as all the videos show the SD card going into the top of the M3 adapter.

Anyone know what I should do? =(

Rajahten

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Turtle said:
I thought mine was 'stuck' in at first, but then I pushed it in a little further and it clicked into the spring-load. :] See if that works.

it even seems like the slot it goes into is way too big for the microSD.. is this normal?

Rajahten

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, i got it to spring load.. thanks.. but now it won't read the system files. I dont know if i got the right ones or not. argh.

Taraxanoid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm sounds like a fake to me, I've only seen M3DS Reals with top, spring-loaded MicroSD slots. Plus they fit like a glove.

You might want to take it back or post pics of it so we can determine the veracity of the product

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Taraxanoid said:
Hmm sounds like a fake to me, I've only seen M3DS Reals with top, spring-loaded MicroSD slots. Plus they fit like a glove.

You might want to take it back or post pics of it so we can determine the veracity of the product
they moved it to the side a while ago

Ultralex

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah,one of my friends had recently bought a real ,too.
At first we thought it was fake,because of teh slot on the side and teh sticker,but everything works.

DukeDizko

Trophies
XP
Country
Just in case...there IS a picture on the back of the card which shows HOW to insert the MicroSD. and yes, of course the newer (at least Sakura-) batches have the slot on the side. It was mumbled that it should other people from realizing that you play with a flash cart as the MicroSD could be seen (sounds logic but I don't believe it, would make sense for a country like former GDR (DDR) or some other countries where common people talk to the police and tell them what others do wrong).

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
yes....as it's been said a couple of times the m3 team redesigned the card with the slot on the side almost a year ago now. Mine has it on top but my friend who bought his about 2 months after me has it on the side. The M3adapter website even shows the change in their news.

If you ever need to get the systems files you can go to Handheldsources.com(which is down as of this posting) or Linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds you can usually find the newest system files on gbatemps download site, Filetrip.com - M3 Files(which I've included a direct link to the m3 page for convinience). The M3adapter website had a corrupted zip last time I tried to download from there and handheldsources is pretty much the official download site for english users of M3 cards.

The Latest Version of the system files as of this posting for Touchpod is 4.7d M61 and for Sakura is 1.45X 3rd Edition.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-