Hacking M3DS Real, ds won't recognise.

ninjistics

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have just received my M3DS Reals just recently and now when I put it into my ds, it won't recognise it.
It doesn't go into the boot screen, instead I'm stuck on the standard ds welcoming screen.
I have copied the "SYSTEM" folder into the directory as required, but still avail...
I'm using a 4gb Sandisk SDHC card if that is going to be any help...

edit: sorry, i'm used to using r4's and this is the first time using this flashcart, i did not know the importance of needing pdaDS...

Hidekiadam

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pokenet.co.uk
XP
Country
Hihi

You don't need PDA DS

Even without an SD card installed it should display an M3 Real screen and give an error about no SD card

If it's doing nothing at all, I'd say you've been sold a dead one (Like my ram expansion, heh)

You could try as ^ suggested but if normal games work I'd seriously doubt it's that

Send it back -.-

OzModChips

Trophies
XP
Country
Certain aussie DS's have trouble reading some M3 reals. Everytime someone returns it, it works in my DS.

I hope you bought it from us so you can swap it over asap, otherwise - goodluck
smile.gif

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Could be the contacts not touching the pins properly too. Try putting some tape on the front of the cart and see if that works.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
sometimes that happens, but no big deal...eject then insert it again to fix the problem, sometimes it might take a couple tries

ninjistics

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I got 2, neither of them seem to be recognised by my ds or another ds...
I think I'm going to have to return these... their cart design doesn't seem to really fit into the ds and its connectors are left wide open... :/
Thanks for all the help though, appreciate it.

lazyfool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had my m3real for about 2 weeks now, and I only have that problem after putting new information on my microSDHC card. I just kingston 6 gig. Everything runs smoothly, all I have to do to fix it not reading is to take the sdcard out and put it back in. youtube has a peice of paper trick that has helped some people, maybe you should try it... (cause you dont need the pda files)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. a