M3 update!

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by neo14085, Sep 18, 2009.

Sep 18, 2009

M3 update! by neo14085 at 9:45 PM (1,062 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. neo14085
    OP

Banned neo14085 Banned

United Kingdom
    how can i update my m3 sakura? i've googled, i've been on youtube, i've been on that downloading website but they just show as a windows installer, theres no files?

2. KaeserX

Newcomer KaeserX Member

Hong Kong
    I get my updates from http://www.handheldsources.com/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html M3Sakura Ver1.41 X 2nd Edition The Europe/USA Version (04-09-2009) it's old tho i recommend using touchpod instead if you wanna play mario & luigi bowser's inside story and the new pkm games

EDIT: touchpod one is the one above sakura.

Big EDIT: If you where wondering how to instal sakura you do that by first installing sakura to the selected place on you're computer then go to that place you installed it(sakura should start by itself after install) then select [setup sakura] tab above then select disk you got you're mini/sd card on then push the apply button, wait 5min max and you're done.

3. KazoWAR

Member KazoWAR GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    The windows installer is the update. It installs a program that is used to convert videos to play on Sakura. somewhere in it is a button that installs the system files for Sakura on to a removable disk. Make sure you select the drive letter that matches the MicroSD for your flashcart and you should be good to go. You may be able to find the system folder up for download some where that the program puts on your microSD, but I'm not sure where it may be found.

4. Densetsu

Former Staff Densetsu Pubic Ninja

United States
    Check my sig.