Hacking M3 Simply - Mario Kart and then.. Broken?

wlc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried searching for this but didnt see it yet. I was trying to set up Wifi for Mario Kart DS, and went to "delete" one of the settings. The system froze. I restarted, and it gave me a SD/TF Card Error. I copied all my savs to my PC then.

cry.gif
I've since reformatted the card and put the data back on and it still doesn't work. It's a Kingston that has been working fine until I tried that. Has anyone experience this, or does anyone have anything to try?

Knab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had something like that happen on acww with my simply. after i saved and turned it off i restarted it and it would say nintendo and wouldnt go any farther. i restored my sav files that didnt work i finally deleted the rom, then unrar'd it and had to put it back on there.

after that it worked fine.

suppachipmunk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think my M3 Simply died on me today. I just ordered it from Modchipstore.com on friday night, got it in the mail on Tuesday. Every time I try to load anything, it get stuck on the loading screen. I am sending it back in the morning.

I formatted 3 different cards in FAT & FAT32.
I tried all 3 loader: v 1.00, 1.01, 1.02
Tried it in 3 different DS Phat.

But all to NO success. Any comments would greatly be appreciated.

wlc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey.. I got mine to that point now too -- it'll goto a black LOADING screen. I also tried taking the micro sd out of my camera and I get the same thing with the different memory

suppachipmunk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yea, I just read a post on someone with the same problem on an R4 unit. here it is
GBAtemp Forum - R4 issues and Gameyeeeah.com support
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=439...=0&#entry560254

I dunno what the problem is.
I tried:

Kingston 1GB Taiwan
Kingston 512MB Japan
Sandisk 1GB Taiwan

Three DS units (All Phats)

I noticed that Modchipstore says that they will send the item back at MY expense if they feel it is not defective. What if that happens?

XANIKSE0

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried searching for this but didnt see it yet. I was trying to set up Wifi for Mario Kart DS, and went to "delete" one of the settings. The system froze. I restarted, and it gave me a SD/TF Card Error. I copied all my savs to my PC then.

I've since reformatted the card and put the data back on and it still doesn't work. It's a Kingston that has been working fine until I tried that. Has anyone experience this, or does anyone have anything to try?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"