Ocarina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello

I was doing tests on my M3 Real and I decided to load a GBA Game in the M3 Sakura Firmware. I discovered that the M3 Sakura does not play GBA Games as well as the M3 Real, the saves are .is0 when they should be .sav.
This .is0 problem causes games to be corrupted.

So this is my question: is there a GBA Explorer program that works like the M3 Real that I can access/use on the M3 Sakura firmware?

Another question was: If I can get the GBA Explorer that I want is there anyway Of deleting the iTouch ds firmware and the M3 Real firmware for more storage?

Thanks.

strata8

Look! A pointless distraction!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There's GBAExploader, but that doesn't have all the features as the internal version, such as real-time save, etc.

To get rid of the triple boot, just delete your system folder and replace it with the one from the non-triple boot package.

Ocarina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
strata8 said:
There's GBAExploader, but that doesn't have all the features as the internal version, such as real-time save, etc.
Ok, Thanks.
I don't really mind about the real-time save, I would have only used it for Metroid Fusion.

QUOTE(strata8 @ Jul 2 2008, 05:15 PM) To get rid of the triple boot, just delete your system folder and replace it with the one from the non-triple boot package.

What do you mean by "non-triple boot package"?, do you mean the old system files?

If I was to do this would it get rid of the iTouch firmware and the M3 Real firmware?
I only want the M3 Sakura firmware.

Thanks.

Ocarina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello.

I don't know why but now for some reason I can play GBA games normaly on my M3 Sakura without any bad save files, I think it's because I got a new updated M3 Sakura Firmware.

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: