MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Alright dohclude, I'll just edit the info on the list. Thanks again!
yaynds.gif

dfgged

Bridges
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dohclude said:
well, i don't think it has an "official" name. it's just flashcard os with the media player bin changed to whatever nds file you want to load.
If you wouldn't mind could you explain how you got this to work using a folder called fsh1 and not fshl? The reason being I liked using iTouch DS in the triple loader and I have done some testing and got iTouch DS to work using that method.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Haven't updated Sakura yet to 1.35 beta... has anyone tested some of the homebrew that didn't work before for fixes? I'll be updating Sakura tonight and testing, but a little help would be appreciated, what with my having to get a few new games and all on top of this.
tongue.gif

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wilsonramal said:
Last version of DS DS Revolution works!
Can you please supply a download link to this version? I'm gonna have to test it to double-check what you said. Nothing against you, it's a rule I've set - for those with post counts under 100, I double-check all submissions they make.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if still alive DS works on 1.35? Because I just figured out there was a Flash Portal Homebrew and now I'm disappointed that it isn't compatible.

Oh what the heck I'll just back up my NDS folder and try it.

Gelmax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NetHackDS doesn't work at all - two black screens, blinking power light. The Fate Hollow Ataraxia Prologue doesn't work either; it freezes at two blank white screens. ChaosDS runs under Sakura, but suffers from crippling graphical glitches that make it unplayable. ChaosDS and NethackDS both work fine under Touchpod, I haven't gotten Fate Hollow Ataraxia to work at all.

da1writer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
Gelmax and cyberx2, could you please provide download links for all of those homebrew apps? It would make my work a little easier.
smile.gif
Wish granted
wink.gif
DS DS Revolution 0.4.4- http://dl.qj.net/DsDsRevolution-0.4.4-Nint...23758/catid/221
NetHack DS 1.12a- http://dl.qj.net/NetHackDS-v1.12a-Nintendo...15482/catid/221
The Fate Hollow Ataraxia Prologue- http://multiple-option.blogspot.com/2008/0...a-prologue.html
Chaos DS Update 100706- http://dl.qj.net/Chaos-DS-Update-100706-Ni.../8794/catid/221

P.S. After more research... I plan on ordering the M3 DS Real tomorrow morning, can't wait to join the party soon
yaynds.gif
!

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks, da1writer! I'll test these out tomorrow (it's 11:56 PM right now, and there's no chance I'm gonna do this when I'm half-asleep
tongue.gif
). Hey, didn't you ask in a thread before if you should get an M3 Real or a CycloDS? Welcome to the M3 fanbase.
wink.gif
You made the right choice.
yaynds.gif

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Aw man, being a new Twitter...er... I was hoping to have a working Twitter homebrew. Oh well, hopefully Sakura 1.36 will have homebrew compatibility fixes that we need. Gonna test the homebrew that da1writer provided the links for this weekend and update the list. I've been exceptionally busy as of late and haven't had time to do much other than schoolwork and scholarship applications. I can't wait until school's over.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hi