MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Attention, everyone! Thanks to Densetsu3000, there is now a Wiki page for the homebrew compatibility list! I will update both this list and the Wiki page, so you can feel free to take a look at both. Thanks again, Densetsu3000, I salute you!
biggrin.gif

EDIT: I will be taking today to update the Wiki, so if you post homebrew I will get to it sometime in the evening or tomorrow. Thanks for understanding.
smile.gif

EDIT(2): I finished the Wiki in record time, so today I'll test and update both lists with all your homebrew!
biggrin.gif

EDIT(3): Done testing, updated the list and currently updating the wiki. I'll be done updating the Wiki in a few minutes.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dylan2228 said:
I have 1.34 and i would be happy to test out any home brew.
I'm sorry, dylan2228, but a post count of at least 100 is required. It's just so a random person doesn't come along and post false information in order to terrorize the list. It's nothing personal.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
@StuMx: I'll download and test those right away.
@Densetsu3000: Thanks for the heads up. I'll update the list right now.
EDIT: All done. List updated. Densetsu, I got something to ask of you. PM me please.

9600pro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Densetsu3000: Why your Moonshell 2.00b5 English don't work for me and the other english version from other user work? Original version work too. I've tried to format my sd with the panasonic sd formatter v2 tool in FAT32 file system but don't work. At the boot screen appear the DLDI warning and the console freeze.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
9600pro said:
@Densetsu3000: Why your Moonshell 2.00b5 English don't work for me and the other english version from other user work? Original version work too. I've tried to format my sd with the panasonic sd formatter v2 tool in FAT32 file system but don't work. At the boot screen appear the DLDI warning and the console freeze.
I've sent you a PM regarding this issue. Please reply by PM or in the Moonshell 2 thread.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
@dohclude: That's crazy! I was just thinking to myself "I want DS Kiosk to work in Sakura"... and here it is! If it's the fshl folder trick (the one for DSOrganize) then I'll add it right away to the list. Don't need to test it because I know it works. Sadly, I use DSOrganize a lot, so I'll stick to TouchPod for DS Kiosk.

My thanks go to you all the same. I'll update the list right now!

Speaking of the fshl folder trick (what's the official name for the trick?), I made a custom startup screen for DS Organize for when you use the trick to load it. If anyone's interested, I'll share it. Just let me know.

dohclude

Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
I've update my version of dskiosk. now it will work along side dsorganize just fine. it uses a "fsh1" folder now instead of "fshl" so now there is no conflict. If I have the time I will probably start making special loaders for all of the incompatible apps.
wink.gif

dohclude

Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
yah, I am a jack of all trades sort of. I also do electronics & computer repair, mod installs/repairs (see link in my sig), hardware reviews, install videos (video editing), graphics design, php coding, and a long list of other things. Now if I could just get the clutch to work in my prelude I'd be in business, lol.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-