XP
Country
Antarctica
http://www.handheldsources.com/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html
Not sure about the change list if someone could post it Thanks Densetsu3000 ^-^

2010-2-26 10:18:46
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.46 X
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.7g X

Improvement Project: (relative to the Asian version of the fifth edition of M3 Sakura v1.45 X and TouchPod v4.7f X)
1. To amend the system under real-time archive file M3 Sakura modification date and time update problem;
2. Using TouchPod v4.7g X original game to run the engine, game compatibility and TouchPod v4.7g X the same as original.

TouchPod v4.7g X to run the game engine updates Report:
1. Solve the "4354 - Hoi Chuen dorsal abdominal ten days the second edition of the full version (Chinese Version)" to start black screen issue, can now normal game;
2. Solve the "4699 - Rune Kobo: New Harvest Moon (Kor)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
3. Solve the "4704 - everyone's convenience store (days)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
4. Solve the "4705 - Twilight City (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running correctly problems and can not be normal use real-time archiving issues;
5. Solve the "4706 - Lupine III: the greatest minds in the history of warfare (Japan)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
6. Solve the "4707 - Quiz Magic Academy DS: two space-time Stone (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
7. Solve the "4708 - Phantasy Star ZERO (Europe)" to avoid problems and countermeasures yards to join the soft reset in the case, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly archived issues using real-time, can now normal game;
8. Solve the "4710 - Jonas (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
9. Solve the "4712 - Dragon Ball DS2: surprise! Red Ribbon Army (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
10. Solve the "4720 - Nodame Cantabile: Happy Music Time (days)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
11. Solve the "4721 - Games Wang 5D's: World Champion recovery Arcadia Conference 2010 (day)" to avoid problems and countermeasures yards to join the soft reset in the case, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly archived issues using real-time can now be normal game;
12. Solve the "4723 - Steel Master (Korea)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
13. Solve the "4724 - San Guo Zhi DS3 (Day)" to avoid problems and countermeasures yards to join the soft reset in the case, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly archived issues using real-time, can now normal game;
14. Solve the "4726 - USA Pro Wrestling Alliance 2010 (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
* The Official Game compatibility verification support to 4730 Games DS No. ROM;
* As of release date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset of the game with 67, can not use the real-time archiving of the game has 110.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the update , looking forward to addition to quad-boot
smile.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well I added the game engine to the quad-boot, so yay! It works with the new games.
Tested games:
Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing: Not working, save error
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia: Works just fine
yaynds.gif

adrian2040

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I'd be guessing this doesn't fix Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing, because if it does then the M3 Team would be amazing me by their speed in fixing stuff.

EDIT: Bad timing to post this. Also, I expected that the M3 Team couldn't be THAT fast. (Especially with Sakura)

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Well I added the game engine to the quad-boot, so yay! It works with the new games.
Tested games:
Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing: Not working, save error
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia: Works just fine
yaynds.gif
same thing on Kaura beta 1, and I think they should correct the Save file corrupt error before releasing any other Touchpod or Sakura firmwares

Dizzy Doom

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Improvement Project: (relative to the Asian version of the fifth edition of M3 Sakura v1.45 X and TouchPod v4.7f X)
1. To amend the system under real-time archive file M3 Sakura modification date and time update problem;
2. Using TouchPod v4.7g X original game to run the engine, game compatibility and TouchPod v4.7g X the same as original.
What do they mean with this?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Dizzy Doom said:
What do they mean with this?
I think the translation is a little messed.
Pretty much it means that it uses the same game engine as the latest Touchpod.
So what works on TouchPod v4.7g X will work on this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.