Hacking M3 Gba Extension pack

Smellie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have M3 Real with gba extension pack, but i don't like the m3. I don't like the software that comes with the card. So, i tried Sakura which is an improvement. But, none of the Mario games work! So my question is: 1) is there another card/software that can be combined with my gba extension? 2) is there a tool to convert my games so they will work with Sakura? In this case I can still use my M3.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I use the M3 GBA Expansion with my CycloDS, so yeah it will work with other carts. You need to use GBA ExpLoader to load the ROM to the slot-2, but it works great. I prefer the M3 GBA pack over the 3in1 due to the real-time-clock in the M3. It's a lot more useful than rumble.

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just be aware that things like cheats or RTS are unlikely to work with non-M3 Slot-1 hardware.

Smellie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So, I download the Gba Exploader and install it on my sd card? (i use ak 2i with akaio at the moment). Do i have to do anything to get the games started or will they load automatically? (i did search but could'n find a manual, sorry)

Smellie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I finally did find some kind of instructions on the internet. One says I need to use moonshell2 and the other one doesn't. They also use different files. Now i'm really really confused. Which files do I need and where do I put them?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Never fight uphill, me boys.