Hacking M3 DS Simply order shipping! Jubilations!

chronosoft

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I just received this via email from Bamboogaming regarding my pre-order for the M3 DS Simply card.

QUOTE said:
Dear XX XX:

Your order has been shipped via registered air mail. The shipment will take approximately 7 to 10 business days to Australia and 14 to 20 business days to other countries.

Here is the registered air mail number of your order: XXXXXXXXXX. Registered Air Mail is not able to track online in most of countries*. However, if you did not receive your order after 20 days, please bring this number to check with your local post office. If you can not find your package there, please contact us immediately.

* Below are the countries which are able to track the registered air mail online once the package has entered the country(usually 10 to 14 days after the shipment).

Brazil:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXx

New Zealand:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Italy:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We would like to provide you with the best service.If you are not satisfied with any of our products or services, please contact us at [email protected] and we will try our best to help you.

Thanks again for your order.

Yours,
BambooGaming.com

biggrin.gif
can't wait!

P.S. i have noticed something funny in the M3 DS Simply feature list on bamboogaming's site... (http://www.bamboogaming.com/flash-cards/m3-ds-simply-pre-order/prod_99.html)

QUOTE* Supports WiFi, DS rumble pack & the DS browser.

Does this mean that the M3 Simply DS can run the opera DS browser without a ram cart? By utilizing some space in the mircoSD card as swap space maybe? Or maybe memory that is built into the card somehow? *shrugs* who knows, but i know i will test it right away, once i have my hands on it
wink.gif

Vincent Vega

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Damn!
mad.gif

I pre-ordered my M3 Simply on 21/DEC and didn´t receive this e-mail confirmation.
But on BambooGaming site, the status of my order appears as "Shipped".
wacko.gif

I think you can run Opera DS Browser with M3 Simply + slot-2 flashcart.
It already exists a hacked ROM that runs in DS-Extreme, DS-Link, Acekard, etc. combined with a slot-2 flashcart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Both of mine are i5's lol
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    DNDBD (DND×DBD) IS A REAL THING
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt have school today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon