M3 DS Real NDS Save Issue

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by messageboy, Mar 21, 2009.

Mar 21, 2009

M3 DS Real NDS Save Issue by messageboy at 11:05 PM (1,463 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. messageboy
    OP

Newcomer messageboy Newbie

Australia
    I got a M3 DS Real flash card and I put some games on it, played some games and saved them the normal way not the RTS. A non-save file got corrupted not in system folder so I copy all my save files and games onto my computer then formated my card. After I put the games and nds save files back onto the card, I went to load up one of my save games to find that it didn't exist anymore but the .sav file exist on the card and wasn't corrupted. This .sav file was created by the game on the flash card but game won't pick it up anymore.

So is there a way for me to get the game using the .sav file that isn't corrupted and is in the correct format and name.

2. RchUncleSkeleton

Member RchUncleSkeleton Skeletron 9000

United States
    make sure you copy the games to a new nds folder and you're not recopying the entire nds folder to the card...also make sure the save files have the same prefix as the rom files an example would be if you have "Pokemon Platinum (U).nds" as the rom, then the save file needs to be named "Pokemon Platinum (U).sav" if that doesn't work then your save file might have been written over during the corruption and make sure to back up you saves to your computer every week or so.

3. MasterGamer

Newcomer MasterGamer Advanced Member

Australia
    this sounds a bit like the 1024 mb save problem...