M3 Card Power Problem?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Penguin-Wingman, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Penguin-Wingman
    OP

Penguin-Wingman Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 5, 2011
    Well I was playing Brain Training on my m3 card when the ds just powers off, at first i thought the battery had died but when i plugged it into the charger it still didn't work, eventually I realised that the card was causing the problem because the ds works fine when the card isn't in it so I'm wondering if anyone knows how to fix this?

A few facts,
    • The last time I updated the firmware was to play the pokemon black and white jap roms.
    • I haven't had any problems till now and wasn't doing anything different when the problem started.
    • The green power light does not come on when the card is inserted and powers off if the card is inserted while the ds is on.
    • Ds works fine without the card and runs gba games fine but I haven't been able to try normal ds games.
    • Orange charger light still comes on even when the card is inserted.
    • Ds works normal when card is inserted but microsd is not inserted in the card.
    I'm really hoping there's a solution to this as opposed to the thing being useless so thanks in advanced to anyone that can help!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice