kontrolakka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I am going to buy a M3 Perfect Adapter.

But I’m not sure about the SD or mini SD version.

My question is if there will be any difference between a 2GB Mini SD 80X (Max mini SD 2GB Read Speed and size I know) and a 4GB SD 150x (Max SD 4GB Read speed and size I know).

Of course the fire test would be Castlevania, but I’m also thinking in what the future games would require. I can not test it before buying
biggrin.gif
and that is why I ask here.

Thank you all!!

KontrolAkka

darkbliss

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am going to buy a M3 Perfect Adapter.

But I’m not sure about the SD or mini SD version.

My question is if there will be any difference between a 2GB Mini SD 80X (Max mini SD 2GB Read Speed and size I know) and a 4GB SD 150x (Max SD 4GB Read speed and size I know).

Of course the fire test would be Castlevania, but I’m also thinking in what the future games would require. I can not test it before buying
biggrin.gif
and that is why I ask here.

Thank you all!!

KontrolAkka

I'm using a 1GB Lexar 32x and it works flawlessly so far with everything i've played. The Castlevania FMV test is i'd say a 4-4.5/5 on 4xDMA (a setting you can choose, default it's 1xDMA).

Just some food for thought that a faster write speed does not always mean superior...i don't know why.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can have the fastest card on the market and it will still choke on the Castlevania intro. You could have a slow card and it could play it fine. It isn't so much the speed of the card as how the m3 cart interfaces with it. Even the slowest card should be able to transfer HD quality video w/o skipping.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: