M3 Adapter SD Vs. Mini SD

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by kontrolakka, Jul 11, 2006.

Jul 11, 2006

M3 Adapter SD Vs. Mini SD by kontrolakka at 4:45 PM (1,002 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. kontrolakka
    OP

Newcomer kontrolakka Member

Featured Posts:
    Argentina
    I am going to buy a M3 Perfect Adapter.

But I’m not sure about the SD or mini SD version.

My question is if there will be any difference between a 2GB Mini SD 80X (Max mini SD 2GB Read Speed and size I know) and a 4GB SD 150x (Max SD 4GB Read speed and size I know).

Of course the fire test would be Castlevania, but I’m also thinking in what the future games would require. I can not test it before buying [​IMG] and that is why I ask here.

Thank you all!!

KontrolAkka

2. darkbliss

Newcomer darkbliss Member

Featured Posts:
    Australia
    I'm using a 1GB Lexar 32x and it works flawlessly so far with everything i've played. The Castlevania FMV test is i'd say a 4-4.5/5 on 4xDMA (a setting you can choose, default it's 1xDMA).

Just some food for thought that a faster write speed does not always mean superior...i don't know why.

3. cracker

Member cracker Nyah!

Featured Posts:
    United States
    You can have the fastest card on the market and it will still choke on the Castlevania intro. You could have a slow card and it could play it fine. It isn't so much the speed of the card as how the m3 cart interfaces with it. Even the slowest card should be able to transfer HD quality video w/o skipping.