Status
Not open for further replies.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you!!!!

but I follow the tutorial and 3ds actually binds normally , however when I went to use the hblauncher_loader v1.1 by yellows8 had any problems with downloading the playload ... showed this

Failed to download the actual payload with HTTP: 0xd8a0a049
If the server inst down, and the HTTP request was actually done, this way mean your system-version or region ins't supported by the hblaucher-payload currently
An error occurred, please report this to here if it persists ( or comment on an already existing issue if needed), with an.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/issues
Press the start button to exit
Try following the instructions I have here and see if that works.

Reactions: NLYONE

Kinto77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have an original white r4 ds card with a 2 GB micro SD. I tough that Luma permitted to boot it but instead it gives error. This r4 has the last wood firmware and with a ds lite I have no problem.
Do I need to install that stage 2 homebrew or what else?
Or perhaps do I need to continue playing on the ds lite, lol?

Appiccicato col G4

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
I have an original white r4 ds card with a 2 GB micro SD. I tough that Luma permitted to boot it but instead it gives error. This r4 has the last wood firmware and with a ds lite I have no problem.
Do I need to install that stage 2 homebrew or what else?
Or perhaps do I need to continue playing on the ds lite, lol?

Appiccicato col G4
Try one of the stage 2 forwarder things. Some of the flash carts luma can't patch to work Iirc because they were blocked when then system shipped and not by the block list that was added after.

Ekza

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
In an attempt to unblock my old R4 clone, I deleted some listings with FBI(0004800F484E4841,0004013800000102) and also I installed a whitelist I found online, but after rebooting my system, I am stuck on a black screen.
Did I Broke my Luma installation?
If so, how do you propose I start fixing it because I cannot seem to find anyone with a similar problem.

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
In an attempt to unblock my old R4 clone, I deleted some listings with FBI(0004800F484E4841,0004013800000102) and also I installed a whitelist I found online, but after rebooting my system, I am stuck on a black screen.
Did I Broke my Luma installation?
If so, how do you propose I start fixing it because I cannot seem to find anyone with a similar problem.
Restore a nand backup that I hope you have.......

Ekza

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have the sysNAND-A9LHAX.bin I created when I firstly installed Luma, but whe I try to restore it with EmuNAND9, it sais that the SD card is not formatted for EmuNAND/RedNAND(Tried both options).
There is a chance I am using the wrong tool though.

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
I have the sysNAND-A9LHAX.bin I created when I firstly installed Luma, but whe I try to restore it with EmuNAND9, it sais that the SD card is not formatted for EmuNAND/RedNAND(Tried both options).
There is a chance I am using the wrong tool though.

You need to use decrypt9

Ekza

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
You need to use decrypt9
I downloaded it, but I seem to have trouble launching it, as START does nothing and I cannot get past the boot screen.
Is there a way to set/check my current shortcuts?(SELECT-Luma options, Y-EmuNAND9 etc)

rastamau21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello everyone.
I'm using Luma3ds since a few days and it works great.
However, sometimes I've got an issue when I turn on my old 2ds. I've got stucked in 3ds nintendo screen loading and nothing happens. I have to turn off and start again and it works. I tested with three 2ds and it is the same result.
Is this a known issue?
I am not using arm9loaderhax, only luma 3ds cfw
Thanks a lot.

Last edited by rastamau21,

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone.
I'm using Luma3ds since a few days and it works great.
However, sometimes I've got an issue when I turn on my old 2ds. I've got stucked in 3ds nintendo screen loading and nothing happens. I have to turn off and start again and it works. I tested with three 2ds and it is the same result.
Is this a known issue?
I am not using arm9loaderhax, only luma 3ds cfw
Thanks a lot.
That is an issue with menuhax not luma. If you don't want failed boots get arm9loaderhax.

rastamau21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
That is an issue with menuhax not luma. If you don't want failed boots get arm9loaderhax.
Thanks a lot for your answer.
I'm not sure about using arm9loaderhax, because I bricked my last 2ds trying to do it.
I did it once and it worked with my 2ds, but i tried to do it again with another one, and console did not start. And I do not know what I did wrong.
Do you know how to solve this issue with menuhax?

Last edited by rastamau21,

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a lot for your answer.
I'm not sure about using arm9loaderhax, because I bricked my last 2ds trying to do it.
I did it once and it worked with my 2ds, but i tried to do it again with another one, and console did not start. And I do not know what I did wrong.
Do you know how to solve this issue with menuhax?
There is no way to solve it besides getting rid of it and using a9lh. Its just the nature of how menuhax works. The system has to load and then menuhax runs and tries to execute everything it needs to run. It doesn't always work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Red Bitch Blue Bitch Pumping ain't easy!