Hacking Luma payload issue ep2

Rainyks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Firstly I want to say, it’s not a wrong file in wrong folder or wrong guide issue. I always had problems with luma payloads even back in times we were using first A9LH method. My old workaround with the problem was this

https://gbatemp.net/threads/luma-payload-issue.459615/
“Temporarily remove the current arm9loaderhax.bin from your SD card. Copy the Hourglass9.bin file to the root of your SD card and rename it arm9loaderhax_si.bin. This should result in Hourglass9 immediately being loaded when the console is turned on.”

I always had to put that file in to reach the old hourglass9 then out to go back to loading regular home menu back then. A hassling workaround, and I could never learn about the reason why it was happening to my n3ds xl console but not the other o3ds one. Telling these all so you wouldn’t confuse my problem with something else. Not that I’m trying to use the old method for the current system or whatever.

This also worked when I was updating it to B9S many months ago. Now that I’m on B9S, files and formats has changed. But as always my luma payload folder related menu which was supposed to work with “start” button is not working. and I forgot a lot about 3ds files so I don’t know how should update my B9S with a workaround for that. I researched on my issue prior to making this thread, and even though I've found similar looking ones at first this seems like an unique problem. How can I fix it?

edit: fixed with copying luma folder to ctr nand / rw

Last edited by Rainyks,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff