Homebrew Luma 3ds over reinand

streetbrawler123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
so I have a N3ds Xl wih the latest version of reinand s it really recommended to switch from reinand to Luma ?? if I dont us A9HL

WilliamLC

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
zeldawiki.org
XP
Country
United States
I preferred ReiNand to Luma back when I used Menuhax, the boot rate was way better with Rei than any other CFW at the time. The short time I used Luma with Menuhax, when I was going through the guide, I suddenly understood why Menuhax got such a bad rap, it took like 10 attempts to boot into Luma EmuNand where Rei would take a maximum of 3.

Definitely upgrade to A9LH at the soonest convenience though. Believe me, you won't realize how much better it is until you have it.

streetbrawler123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I preferred ReiNand to Luma back when I used Menuhax, the boot rate was way better with Rei than any other CFW at the time. The short time I used Luma with Menuhax, when I was going through the guide, I suddenly understood why Menuhax got such a bad rap, it took like 10 attempts to boot into Luma EmuNand where Rei would take a maximum of 3.

Definitely upgrade to A9LH at the soonest convenience though. Believe me, you won't realize how much better it is until you have it.

Wel the funny thing is I have A9LH on My O3ds it toook so long that I'm to lazy to do it on my n3ds plus the boot rates on my n3ds aren't that awful

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1