[λ]
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Having caused further havoc with EVE Online players overnight, LulzSec has stepped up its anarchic digital crusade by publishing the email and password details of 62,000 internet users.

The kicker this time is that the group has not revealed the source of the information. Instead, users are left worrying whether they've been affected – particularly if they use shared log-in details across a number of sites.

The list in full was made available for everyone to download for a brief period this afternoon.

Followers of LulzSec on Twitter have already reported success in using the details to access accounts on a range of services including PayPal, Gmail, Facebook, dating sites and World of Warcraft.

TNW speculates that the database could have been stolen from the site Writerspace.com.

source: http://www.mcvuk.com/news/44937/Now-LulzSe...s-62000-randoms

I suggest people obtain a copy of the list and search for their email to make sure they are not on it
dont ask for downloads of the list here though

MOD EDIT-
DO NOT POST LINKS TO THE LIST OF LEAKED NAMES AND PASSWORDS. AND PLEASE DON'T GIVE OUT THE FILENAME OR GIVE HINTS ON FINDING THE FILE.

If you must know whether your info has been stolen, i would at least suggest instead to use this link to determine whether your information is stolen or not (downloading of such information is definitely illegal and not condoned by the staff here)-
http://gizmodo.com/5812545/find-out-if-you...zsec-right-here

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DaRk_ViVi said:
Please, stop making a thread for every fu**ing thing Lulzsec do!
They are doing hacks every day, why don't we can have a single topic just to be updated with the latest one?

That would be stupid. People (Such as myself) like knowing these things as they happen, and you are by no means inclined to read these articles.

XAlexBlitz209X

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Something's telling me when "The Lulz Boat" goes down it's gonna be for a stupid reason.
tpi.gif

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
Tonitonichopchop said:
DaRk_ViVi said:
Please, stop making a thread for every fu**ing thing Lulzsec do!
They are doing hacks every day, why don't we can have a single topic just to be updated with the latest one?

That would be stupid. People (Such as myself) like knowing these things as they happen, and you are by no means inclined to read these articles.

Can't you just follow Lulzsec account on Twitter?

kaz_abdin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just checked the list and found that my account wasnt there, still pretty harsh for those that are on the list..

Quanno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, checked the list, mine isn't on it, but two of my friends were. Good thing I told them before anything happened.
closedeyes.gif

Annieone23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the list is not on their releases. and the mediafire link is dead BUT they have already confirmed MediaFire got over 3200 downloads. And probably way more!

I guess I will just change my passwords everywhere now. Bah! I love Lulzsec but this is just plain annoying considering I cant check the list.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-