Lulzsec releases 62,000 emails and passwords

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
shinkukage09 said:
They released emails and passwords. I...really want to say boohoo...but...that was a dick move of them.

Emails can be very sensitive for information for many people. For some people, that email may be how they basically run their business, it may be their only way to keep in touch with certain people, etc. Hacking into email accounts is much like stealing mail when you get right down to it. You can really be screwing somebody over.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
DaRk_ViVi said:
Tonitonichopchop said:
DaRk_ViVi said:
Please, stop making a thread for every fu**ing thing Lulzsec do!
They are doing hacks every day, why don't we can have a single topic just to be updated with the latest one?

That would be stupid. People (Such as myself) like knowing these things as they happen, and you are by no means inclined to read these articles.

Can't you just follow Lulzsec account on Twitter?
look, this is news-worthy. ergo, it deserves a post. if you hate these things so much, then don't read them. nobody's forcing you, or anybody, to read every lulzec news that comes up. i myself have started checking the threads here regularly because of the news i read here, and this is definitely one of the few i'm following closely.

as to that Robin Hood quote, yes, i agree. it may have been premature on my part to call them that.

Eckin

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ferofax said:
look, this is news-worthy. ergo, it deserves a post. if you hate these things so much, then don't read them. nobody's forcing you, or anybody, to read every lulzec news that comes up. i myself have started checking the threads here regularly because of the news i read here, and this is definitely one of the few i'm following closely.
This may be news-worthy, but DDoS' aren't. And there are 2 of those on the first page of this section of the forum.

LulzSec threads are becoming as popular threads as Geohot was some time ago, and every thing people find with "lulzsec" in it gets a new thread.

It's easy to see why someone would get mad about all these LulzSec topics. No one should give a fuck about a DDoS, and based on the response on those threads, I don't even know if people know what a DDoS is.

For DDoS news, yes follow the twitter. Leaks? Yeah leaks are worth a topic.

D

Deleted-236924

Nathan Drake said:
Oh, it's fine when it's Sony. Hell, people were cheering them on there. As soon as it potentially has affected you though, suddenly it is all so bad bad bad.
1- The whole Sony hacking thing HAS affected regular users, yet people were still cheering.
2- Lulzsec weren't the one who hacked Sony, as far as I'm aware.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
Nathan Drake said:
Oh, it's fine when it's Sony. Hell, people were cheering them on there. As soon as it potentially has affected you though, suddenly it is all so bad bad bad.
1- The whole Sony hacking thing HAS affected regular users, yet people were still cheering.
2- Lulzsec weren't the one who hacked Sony, as far as I'm aware.

They did hack Sony, just not the major PSN hack. They hacked a few of their websites (like Sony Pictures and stuff like that). But people were like "FUCK YEAH THEY'RE FIGHTING THE POWER" when really they were just being dicks and leaking personal information.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol