Hacking LU65 Softmii confusion

HippyG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I'm modding my Managers Wii from work and its a LU65 (I have modded my own non LU64 before).

I decided to go with Softmii 3.0 because of Softcorp and thought it would be the most strait forward for her to launch disks from the disk channel.

ALTHUOGH, the console is on 3.4, and no config files for preloader are for 3.4 in the pack (only 3.2 and 4.0). So should I upgrade to it or is this guide not compatible with LU65 wiis that are on 4.0?

Thanks a lot for help and sorry for clutter on the board, I just need it answered fast as I need to go to work later today
tongue.gif

EDIT: After further research, I just decided to go with a backup launcher. She can deal with it. And it will avoid problems in the future. Thanks anyways.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you would have wanted to be careful with installing cIOSCORP on an LU65 wii... especially since you dont know what it's called (you said softcorps) you could easily end up with a brick.

LU64 wii's when used with cIOSCORP become bricked. now, i'm not sure if it's the same with LU65, but if it is, and you used cIOSCORP and bricked your MANAGERS wii, you'd have been in heaps of crap thats for sure.

you should really learn about everything you can before you jump straight into your managers wii and start messing around...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==