Hey how did you get the text file from the game xD i want to translate a random game with google translate FTL
You've gotta find what encoding for the text the ROM uses, then write a dumper (And repacker.)
psycoblaster said:
QUOTE(luke_c @ Dec 29 2009, 09:21 PM) Well, in the end, this is MY project and no one has to use it.
What I'm trying to say is that there are many translators out there that might be willing to translated all the text in this game.
If there are translators that are actually willing to help you, then I think the result will be better even for you (I guess)
If you are editing google translated text so it becomes readable, that's still work you are doing.
Instead of doing all that work, I guess editing the script with real translations will be something better. (For all that work, you know.)
Well anyways good luck