Hacking Lost the Sd card out of a hacked wii, 4.3

hearnoevil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My neighbor lost the sd card out of a wii, I got it here now, no HBC no boot menu.

Can I load the HBC on it and usb loader? They bought a hd for their kids for Christmas and realized the card was gone.

Can i reload the wii and start over or just load the files on the sd card and boot. I got the sd card from my wii but it is 4.2 or .1

Thanks

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My neighbor lost the sd card out of a wii, I got it here now, no HBC no boot menu.

Can I load the HBC on it and usb loader? They bought a hd for their kids for Christmas and realized the card was gone.

Can i reload the wii and start over or just load the files on the sd card and boot. I got the sd card from my wii but it is 4.2 or .1

Thanks

Just place your files on the sd card.
No need to rehack.
The Wii Just read the apps and files from the sd card.

The HBC is;nt on the sd card, it is installed on the Wii.
To get up to date with all soft mods, please use Modmii by XFlak. Windows based PC is needed.
Modmii will get all files you need to get your softmods up to date.

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
As hiel said, HBC isnt located on your SD card, its installed into the Wii's memory. What you have on your SD card is simply the installation files for it.

So yes, you can use your SD card in his Wii.

hearnoevil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry but I'm kind of lost, i have the sd card copied, now their neogamer icon shows up but will not load. I had neogamer on my wii.

Mine use to load up in piiloader the white screen and then I would boot.

Thier's go right into the channel page with no hbc. If i could load hbc I would be all right.

steveroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've done this for the last 2 or 3 wiis i've modded.

I use a 1gb sd card for installing homebrew. later i'll load apps, folders, dols and boots on to a large sdhc card to store movies and roms. i never use the original sd card to softmod a wii.

hearnoevil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so u launched mmm from an exploit and installed IOS58 and some other WADs modmii told u to, and used the mmm's app launcher to lauch the hackmii installer, reinstall the HBC to use IOS58, and the problem still persists?

no i can't get anythin g to launch, it just boots into the channel page

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Perfect, loaded letter bomb got the hbc channel, now usb loader says cios 222 not found.

Well. it means you haven't got anythng installed in slot 222...

Please listen,

Use modmii to do a proper softmod before posting here again.
Modmii is a PC program that helps you get the needed files.
Follow the onscreen guide and after that follow the genereated txt guide to get everything the best way possible out of your softmod.
Make sure you handle your Wii as if was never modded before ( virgin, first timemodding ) even if it's been modded before.
No need to post very single problem here before you even propere
ly hacked your Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and sticky