ROM Hack Looking to commission a programmer.

Fallen_Lucario

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings! I am looking to commission a programmer to help me with the following.

1. I need custom features added to an opensource bot. I believe the program is coded in C# and many of the edits I'd need done are just edits as opposed to making full completely new code.

2. I need a custom in game NTR overlay which will display certain information on my screen which the game will normally not. I need these values to be displayed in different colors based on a log. For example if I have a text file with values 1-10, if the game's value is anything in this range then the overlay will display the value in Green and if it falls out of this then it will display the value in Red. Or the overlay can display a word on screen like True or False based on whether the game value matches a value on the log I created.

3. I need a program which can sort through rows of information on multiple csv files that will sort the information and display duplicate entries in a certain field while also allowing for other criteria for singling out certain pieces of information.

I believe that finding offsets won't be a problem as the opensource bot should already have these offsets in it's code as it displays the information just fine I just need to do other things with this information.

If you have any questions or if anything is unclear please message me. You may also email me at [email protected]

Thank you for your time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-