Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Skull 13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking to buy and R4 v2 or higher or a M3 simply and i don't know where to buy it. help please. thanks
yaynds.gif

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry to tell you this but there are no more real r4s being produced. I got my R4 a long time ago before the clones showed up.

Joey R.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Green Skull 13 said:
well i'm looking for legit R4DS. where did you get yours?

In a nutshell: there are far better cards out there for the same or less money you would have to invest to buy an R4. And yes, before anyone dares saying this is not true, it is. Fact. Period. I say so.

IMO, you should aim for a DSTT, EDGE or, even better, a CycloDS. The latter is a bit expensive compared to the rest, but it's worth the difference in price. Read the reviews on the site to know why I'm saying all this, and try with the recommended dealers in the front page. I can't sincerely recommend anything based on the States, mainly because I haven't used any dealer based on the States... yet
tongue.gif

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Buying an R4 at this point labels you as an utter retard.

If you have people telling you "BUY AN R4. ITZ DA BST!!!!!", tell them to screw off, because they don't know squat about whats going on in the current flashkart world.

The R4 is outdated with no SDHC card support (Meaning it won't take any micro sd cards over 2 gigs), no support team (The support team just quit, so no more updates. EVER), has about 10 games that doesn't work currently, and with the list growing at a fast rate. The idiot consumers STILL buy them, because they were the best flashkart available, OVER A YEAR AGO. They obviously don't know that there's better products that can be sold at a cheaper price out there.

No matter what someone says about how good a R4 is, it's outdated as hell, has no support, overpriced for what you can get, and the list of games not working is growing. Another thing to mention is that there are no real R4s in production anymore, because the team has stopped making the genuine versions. There are things like R4 SDHC, R4 III, R4 ADVANCED, N5, R4 EXTREME, U2, etc, which are ALL FAKES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO NEW SUPPORT (Except the N5. Then again, it could Kill your ds, so doesn't count).

What's my recommendation? Get an Acekard 2, EDGE, or a CycloDS. The Acekard 2 and EDGE can be had for under 20 bucks over at DealExtreme. The Cyclo, is something you can get off of RealHotStuff, and a few other places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo