Hacking Looking for more cheats in Dios mios

restinpeace

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seen only a little bit of gamecube games using Ocarina (wiird) at geckocodes.org.

I tried to add some action replay codes to Ocarina (by using gcncrypt and ARtoWiiRD) and play a game using the codes I created and they don't seem to work.

Is there a way to use action replay codes on Dios Mios? Or Is there a to add more cheat codes that will work on gamecube games?

restinpeace

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've done that and when I use Usb Loader and go to Ocarina, the codes I created doesn't show up.
Is there anything else besides that?

Sicsuicide

Console Zombie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've done that and when I use Usb Loader and go to Ocarina, the codes I created doesn't show up.
Is there anything else besides that?
Get the Lattesr CFG loader mod its the only one ive been able to get cheats to work at all

Use CFG mod 37 beta 3

the file structure is like this for cheats sd:/usb loader/codes

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know about Wiiflow or config, but with USBLoader GX there are two different format:
The text code : it's just a text file with the list of codes. this is what you see when yo uselect a code.
The gct code : it's the created file loaded by the loader to patch the game.

Did you correct put your codes into the textCode path? and the file correctly named with the ID of the game?

If you had a USBGecko, you could also create codes yourself and submit them for other users to enjoy ;)
I created this one (my first ever created code, just learn it in 10mins) for Luigi's Mansion NTSC-U:

Refill HP (D-pad UP) [Cyan]
284CB002 00000008
0535A2BD 00640000
051BBEC5 00640000
E0000000 80008000

Sicsuicide

Console Zombie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I havent been able to get codes to work with any other loader why i directed to cfg loader
it loads cheats jus fine

airline38

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I havent been able to get codes to work with any other loader why i directed to cfg loader
it loads cheats jus fine
The default (cheats) path (.gct file) for CFG mod37 beta3 is the same folder as
your GC game (EX: usb:\games\GAMEXXX\ or sd:\games\GAMEXXX\).

.TXT file is from \usb-loader\codes\ .

If you use GX ,you have to set up those paths through "Global Settings" -> "Custom Paths".

Both loaders work for GC ocarina(cheats) when launch from SD or USB. (except from disc)

dannyboy941

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so i convert them and save it still crash the game or not working the codes
the problem is if you load action replay codes on any loader like cfg or gx from wii mod to mios mod its change hex libarary agin so well not work correctly the convertet codes but is work not every code is really anonying is like same on virtual console games -.-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.