ROM Hack Looking for M&L PAPER JAM (USA) CODES CHEAT.PGL NTR CFW

Daniel Navarro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Mmmmm not getting the flash green screen when I start the game. It does when i put my Triforce heroes codes i downloaded earlier. Also when i there isn't any cheat menu activation in the NTR Menu.... :(

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Mmmmm not getting the flash green screen when I start the game. It does when i put my Triforce heroes codes i downloaded earlier. Also when i there isn't any cheat menu activation in the NTR Menu.... :(
No green screen = no cheat menu. The green screen inform you that ntr find the cheat.pgl for the game. Have you named correctly the folder? Are you sure you use the USA game, and not the EUR?

Last edited by RealityNinja, , Reason: remove pic

Daniel Navarro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
No green screen = no cheat menu. The green screen inform you that ntr find the cheat.pgl for the game. Have you named correctly the folder? Are you sure you use the USA game, and not the EUR?

BINGO!! Turns out i have the EUR version!!! that website where downloaded the game lied to me!! hahahahaha Thank you sooooo much! bro. Wanna share contact info.?

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to the translated comments in said link, Mario and Luigi are invisible when the cheats from the speedfly link are activated. Can anybody verify?

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried the plugin from speedfly.... I got a red bottom screen, and a message that I need to "use a fair plugin." What, now?

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill