Hardware Looking for a 3DS R4 in AU

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
When looking over the Gateway site. it says this - Q: Is it one microSD per game?
A: Currently yes.

If you own one of these, can you comfirm that you can only have one game per Micro or can you put more than one on it.

yea its only 1 game per microSD
you can reflash the MicroSD with different games, but only 1 game at a time

Dinomite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, OzModChips are very fast and very reliable. They are located here in Melbourne too, so if you're located near or willing to drive to Kew, you can even drop into their store to pick something up. It's where I got my Gateway from.

If you're wanting to play 3DS Roms, Gateway is certainly your best option.

security16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm wondering if the DSTWO will bring out an update to make them compatible with 3ds roms. I would recommend the DSTWO for all your non 3ds ds games and it even has emulation software to play gba and snes roms on it. It's worth the bit of extra cash and the R4 carts are shitty at best I got my DSTWO through gamekool but it took forever to get here so find an aussie supplier by doing a google search.

mattrunks

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey man. Got myself a 3ds and it's running 4.4.0-10E version out of box, that should work with the gateway yeah?
Regards.

which store did you get it from and what colour is it if you don't mind me asking, also from melbounre and looking for a gateway compitable 3ds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto