Gaming Long Car Ride

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
what qualifies as westerntype rpg? cause i'm not sure the ds has many or many good ones. orcs and elfes is one i would say is western rpg, but its kinda dumb.
for a long drive, I'd say, get a few games of different genre.
castlevania dawn of sorrow, from the abyss, inazuma eleven, kirby - mass attack, speed racer or mario kart and any of the 500 puzzle games like polarium, soduko or picross

Isaac

American
OP
Trophies
Here? Right here? What about, say... over there?
XP
Country
United States
I just find that western RPG's have a higher emphasize for character creation than J-RPG's. I'm trying to find a game where you make your own character. After a bit of research, I've found two games that look interesting. Orc's and elves, and fighting fantasy - The Warlock of Firetop mountain. I think I'm going to try those two.

I think I'll also try the castlevania game you mentioned, Clydefrosch, and I'll look into Ni no kuni, though I'm not a huge fan of J-rpg for the most part.

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd say Disgaea DS but you can't make characters right away and you have to grind for XP. Not sure about grinding since i have two different games going on two different consoles

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Try these: 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors (not an rpg, but visual novel / puzzle game, has an incredibly interesring story that will engross you) ; Radiant Historia (awesome rpg, awesome story, I don't need to say anything else) ; Taiko no Tatsujin (Rhythm game with an rpg mode, sadly it's in Japanese only) ; Rhythm Heaven (rhythm mini game collection) ; Mario and Luigi Partners in Time / Bowser's inside story. There's a lot more, but these were just some that were on top of my head.

(Ketsui Death Label : shmup, it starts easy and becomes frustratingly hard an hour in)

P.S. Excuse any grammar errors in this post, the default android keyboard pisses me off.

Reactions: Yepi69

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pump the chocolate into my veins