Hacking Loadstructor

justjack

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
bnm81002 said:
will cIOS38 rev14 affect Loadstructor in any way?

I tested Mario Kart, Brawl, The Conduit and even Wii Sports Resort with rev14 and they work, at least for me.

EDIT: I forgot a little thing, I had to change the hdd to the bottom port, that's all ^^

boxstar99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cluster said:
boxstar99 said:
Maybe you would have an option "Add manually" alongside "Add ISO(s)" and "Add from WBFS." "Add manually" would let you choose opening.bnr and disc ID.
Exactly like i planned
smile.gif
smile.gif
awesome! One step beyond would be allowing custom title code (instead of random UXXX). This would make distinguishing/deleting the channels easier. No channel creator allows you to do this right now. But one step at a time, keep up the great work

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
i keep getting extract error with all isos

e.g.

Reading WBFS:L:Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City
(RUUP01)...
Disc ID: RUUP01
Game title: Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City
Extracting opening.bnr...
Fatal error: Can't extract opening.bnr!
--------------------------------

any help would be great

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
pepxl said:

e.g.

(RUUP01)...

any help would be great

any help???

Loadstructor work when i first used it a frew weeks back, i then decided to use the updated version so i copied my common-key into Loadstructor folder, ran the app, made the necessary changes, added iso's from both iso on pc and from WBFS hit run and error. now all version of load structor dont work even the one i used before????

boxstar99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
pepxl said:

e.g.

(RUUP01)...

any help would be great

any help???

Loadstructor work when i first used it a frew weeks back, i then decided to use the updated version so i copied my common-key into Loadstructor folder, ran the app, made the necessary changes, added iso's from both iso on pc and from WBFS hit run and error. now all version of load structor dont work even the one i used before????
I only got this when I tried to extract Trauma Center from WBFS. I think it means your ISO/hard drive is corrupted

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
boxstar99 said:
pepxl said:
pepxl said:

e.g.

(RUUP01)...

any help would be great

any help???

I only got this when I tried to extract Trauma Center from WBFS. I think it means your ISO/hard drive is corrupted

all my games are corrupt................i dont think so!!!

EDIT

no help on this matter then, ive been thru the thread and found that it could be the common-key.bin but ive changed it a million times with the same results.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
is this thread dead?

cluster what do you need to get loadstructor running e.g .net 1,2,3,3.5 that sort of thing as it may be an xp update of something screwing with LS

EDIT

scratch everything found out the problem

i just replace the wiiscrubber_wbfs.exe with a more up to date one and all is working (AS FAR A I CAN MAKE OUT) now woopwoop

p.s this is the wiiscrubber_wbfs.exe i have now

20kp4yv.png

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
no probs, it took me a good few hours to pinpoin what version i needed and where to get it.

if anyone else is looking fo the more up to date version get the new uloader 2.8b and it is found in the forwarder folder

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
if i make a channel for any of my games on my usb hdd will it load them?

i use beardface's coverfloader... is it supported by this? if not is there anything that does as i love the UI and prefer it to all other usb loaders.

Cluster

OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
lostdwarf said:
if i make a channel for any of my games on my usb hdd will it load them?Yes.

QUOTE(lostdwarf @ Jul 30 2009, 06:51 PM) i use beardface's coverfloader... is it supported by this? if not is there anything that does as i love the UI and prefer it to all other usb loaders.
coverfloader and cLoader - two different loaders.

ps3nano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Monster hunter3 on Loadstructtor1.6

I tried and works. thunks.

but when using Ocarina, Loadstructtor lost My USBmemory,Please check Ocarina on Monster Hunter 3

CIOS38 rev14

checking on Ocarina, and anti fix 002

USB memory contains Pinch-out(jp) and MonsterHunter 3. just two games.
Punch-out(jp ) is everything Ok.

When useing monster hunter, Loader say WFBl initilaizing and wait 30second. I change usb HDD or another usb memory,then Loadstructtor1.6 lost all usb memory.

when not useing Ocarina, finding usb hdd.

Anyway, Playing Monster hunter3 on Loadstructtor cloader, Someting wrong. please check on using MH3.

kyogc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Which loader do you use to bulid MH3?

I tried cLoader 1.5 with rev14 but black screen with noise after choosing play mode.

Thanks.

eighty4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I try to use Loadinstructor but everytime I find a game on my WBFS formatted drive, and hit Run! it says "Fatal Error: File not Found"

I have a common-key.bin, My HD and SD card plugged into my computer, why is this not working?

Cluster

OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
New version released.
Loadstructor 1.7:
-Manual opening.bnr selection
-Language extensions

cLoader 1.5c:
-New ehcmodule.elf for IOS222, sorry it's not tested by be
Somebody, please test this new version with IOS222. My hard drive is not supported by it
frown.gif

eighty4, try to download this version.

Link: http://clusterrr.com/dump/soft/Loadstructo...cLoader-1.5.zip

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey there.

When I made wads to work in ios249, they boot fine.

I downloader the newest uLoader today, and I replaced one of the files in loadstructor and added uloader to the ini. It worked, but there's a 10 second pause on the uLoader screen you have to wait through, which I didn't want, so then I used cLoader v1.5c with ios223 chosen.

However, when I boot one in cios223 it always says "initializing WBFS...", counts down to 30 and tells me to press any button to restart (it doesn't restart btw, I have to hard reset).

I've installed Hermes's new cios 223 as well.

I assume either the problem is the exe file I changed or that my cIOS is an incompatible version. Can you please clarify? As a side note, USB Loader GX also isn't working with my current cIOS222/223, even after reinstalling. I guess maybe I should use ATD to delete them and install a previous version?

Thanks in advance.

xabaras

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried with Wii Sports resort... packed with cLoader set to 249 and anti 002 no problems...

even though cios249 rev14 doesn't need anti 002, i assume (since it worked) that theoretically anti 002 will work for any 002 game on rev14...

Great work.. thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the...