Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cluster said:
Ok
smile.gif

upd:
YES! Finally I did it! I removed this annoying green screen before game boot! =) So there is litte update: cLoader v1.5b. Like is the same.
Awesome! Maybe next step would be options to choose which hook to use? Keep up the good work

Cluster

OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
bnm81002 said:
is there any way to provide a list of games that requires the Anti-002 Fix? also, those that require the Alternate.Dol as well?You can turn Anti-002 fix on for all games. Alternate .Dol needed by Wii Sports Resort only one time. So it's better to turn alternate .dol off because if you need it you can turn it on via internal menu (hold B button).

QUOTE(boxstar99 @ Jul 24 2009, 03:08 AM) Awesome! Maybe next step would be options to choose which hook to use? Keep up the good work
What you mean?

boxstar99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cluster said:
bnm81002 said:
is there any way to provide a list of games that requires the Anti-002 Fix? also, those that require the Alternate.Dol as well?You can turn Anti-002 fix on for all games. Alternate .Dol needed by Wii Sports Resort only one time. So it's better to turn alternate .dol off because if you need it you can turn it on via internal menu (hold B button).

QUOTE(boxstar99 @ Jul 24 2009, 03:08 AM) Awesome! Maybe next step would be options to choose which hook to use? Keep up the good work
What you mean?
I mean like in GeckoOS/NeoGamma, where you can choose VI/GC Pad/Wii Pad for hooktype

Also, does Anti-002 fix or Alt-Dol make loading slower?

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cluster said:
You can turn Anti-002 fix on for all games. Alternate .Dol needed by Wii Sports Resort only one time. So it's better to turn alternate .dol off because if you need it you can turn it on via internal menu (hold B button).

would the games still work even if it doesn't need the Anti 002 fix?

Linuks

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah that's great but :

- Could you add an option to directly load opening.bnr despite of the ISO ?
- Could you add an option to choose the title ID of the final WAD ?

I'll be very happy to see those features and especially the first one !

boxstar99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Linuks said:
Yeah that's great but :

- Could you add an option to directly load opening.bnr despite of the ISO ?
- Could you add an option to choose the title ID of the final WAD ?

I'll be very happy to see those features and especially the first one !
+1 for manual opening.bnr + title ID instead of detecting from ISO/WBFS

the

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
The perfectness of LoadStructor is hiding all the complexity of custom channel creation.

If you need more controll, why not using the CRAP tool, which does provide all the variety of control?

nubecoder

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
United States
Let me start by saying I love this program, it works great, and is quite useful for those game u just wanna load.
So, Thankx!!

I didn't bother reading this thread much (it's almost 8am and I need to go to bed), but I was curious if you have any plans of being able to read from the ciso format (compressed iso)?

I think this would be the icing on the cake so to speak.

Also do you have any plans for releasing the source? Maybe I could add the needed code to get ciso working (if you aren't interested in doing it yourself).

Either way thank you this program it is quite handy!

[offtopic]
"the icing on the cake"... What a stupid phrase, no one likes cake with out icing. =]
[/offtpoic]

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ So this only works for 1:1 ISO's? Not with scrubbed ISO's?

Also, can anyone comment if this works in Linux(with Wine) or only loads on Windows?

Thanks.

Linuks

Trophies
XP
Country
France
the said:
The perfectness of LoadStructor is hiding all the complexity of custom channel creation.

If you need more controll, why not using the CRAP tool, which does provide all the variety of control?

Because LoadStructor is the only one which can creates channels using IOS222.

the

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Linuks said:
the said:

Really? I personally like LoadStructor very much, but the feature of supporting IOS222 is not defined by the LoadStructor itself, but by its cLoader, which is just a part of the bundle, and the LoadStructor might use it as well as any other CRAP-compatible loader. That means that LoadStructor consumes any loader, which works with the CRAP tool, thus the CRAP tool can also use cLoader (which supports IOS222). To be honest, I didn't test the approach of using cLoader with the CRAP tool. But it's a hundred percent logical.

So if you aren't scared by the complexity of the CRAP tool - I suggest you should try to use cLoader with the CRAP tool

boxstar99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the said:
Linuks said:
the said:

Really? I personally like LoadStructor very much, but the feature of supporting IOS222 is not defined by the LoadStructor itself, but by its cLoader, which is just a part of the bundle, and the LoadStructor might use it as well as any other CRAP-compatible loader. That means that LoadStructor consumes any loader, which works with the CRAP tool, thus the CRAP tool can also use cLoader (which supports IOS222). To be honest, I didn't test the approach of using cLoader with the CRAP tool. But it's a hundred percent logical.

So if you aren't scared by the complexity of the CRAP tool - I suggest you should try to use cLoader with the CRAP tool
No support for enabling IOS222 / VIDTV / 002 / Alt-Dol features with CRAP, so wouldn't work w/ those options

[edit] By the way does anyone know what cLoader's discID and config placeholders are for CRAP?

Cluster

OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
bnm81002 said:
would the games still work even if it doesn't need the Anti 002 fix?Yes.

Linuks said:
- Could you add an option to directly load opening.bnr despite of the ISO ?Okay. I'll make it.

Linuks said:
- Could you add an option to choose the title ID of the final WAD ?You need to enter it manually? For EVERY game? Or you need option to select ID creation method?

the said:

I you don't need extended options don't use it
smile.gif
Most people using only two buttons in Loadstructor. Default settings are fine for most people. But everybody can change some settings.

nubecoder said:
I didn't bother reading this thread much (it's almost 8am and I need to go to bed), but I was curious if you have any plans of being able to read from the ciso format (compressed iso)?
Also do you have any plans for releasing the source? Maybe I could add the needed code to get ciso working (if you aren't interested in doing it yourself).I have not plans for ciso format and any compressed files. You can read data directly from WBFS drive, so... do you really need it?
Loadstructor and cLoader are already open source:
[url=http://loadstructor.googlecode.com][url=http://loadstructor.googlecode.com]http://loadstructor.googlecode.com[/url][/url]
[url=http://cloader.googlecode.com][url=http://cloader.googlecode.com]http://cloader.googlecode.com[/url][/url]
I can add your account to project if you want.

Posts merged

h8uthemost said:
Also, can anyone comment if this works in Linux(with Wine) or only loads on Windows?It's working fine with scrubbed ISO's but not with archives.
Old version can work with wine. Last versions can't
frown.gif

the said:

Oh, russian friend
smile.gif
?? ?? ???????????, ???????? ? ???? IOS222 ? ????? ??????? ?? ??????? ?? ?? ?????????, ???????? ?????? ???????? ??? ? ?? ???
frown.gif

QUOTE(boxstar99 @ Jul 26 2009, 08:13 PM) [edit] By the way does anyone know what cLoader's discID and config placeholders are for CRAP?
Read "loaders.ini" file
smile.gif

Posts merged
h8uthemost said:

QUOTE(h8uthemost @ Jul 26 2009, 04:56 PM)
Also, can anyone comment if this works in Linux(with Wine) or only loads on Windows?
It's working fine with scrubbed ISO's but not with archives.
Old version can work with wine. Last versions can't
frown.gif

QUOTE(the @ Jul 26 2009, 05:55 PM)

Oh, russian friend
smile.gif
?? ?? ???????????, ???????? ? ???? IOS222 ? ????? ??????? ?? ??????? ?? ?? ?????????, ???????? ?????? ???????? ??? ? ?? ???
frown.gif

QUOTE(boxstar99 @ Jul 26 2009, 08:13 PM)
[edit] By the way does anyone know what cLoader's discID and config placeholders are for CRAP?
Read "loaders.ini" file
smile.gif

boxstar99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cluster said:
Linuks said:
- Could you add an option to choose the title ID of the final WAD ?You need to enter it manually? For EVERY game? Or you need option to select ID creation method?Maybe you would have an option "Add manually" alongside "Add ISO(s)" and "Add from WBFS." "Add manually" would let you choose opening.bnr and disc ID.
Cluster said:
QUOTE(boxstar99 @ Jul 26 2009, 08:13 PM)
Read "loaders.ini" file
smile.gif
Doh. Thanks!

nubecoder

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
United States
Cluster said:
nubecoder said:
Also do you have any plans for releasing the source? Maybe I could add the needed code to get ciso working (if you aren't interested in doing it yourself).
I have not plans for ciso format and any compressed files. You can read data directly from WBFS drive, so... do you really need it?
Loadstructor and cLoader are already open source:
http://loadstructor.googlecode.com
http://cloader.googlecode.com
I can add your account to project if you want.
"do you really need it?"
Not really =] but could be (more) convenient for some.
Thanks for the google code links, I've never worked with svn or googlecode, but if/when the time comes that I want to be added to the project, I'll shoot you a pm or something.
Thanks again, very useful tool.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ALcfGYLXcjQ?si=ePdtM6b0p5sWaxof