Hacking [Loadiine] What can increase Stability and launching success ?

Launching Exploit & Loadiine works for you .....

• Every time succes Dude .... i'm Mister 100%

• Nearly every time Dude .... 75%

• That's a coin flip baby ..... 50%

• That bloody Loadiine makes me crazy ..... 25%

• Errrh ..... i've seen it works in 1984 ..... 10%

• Sorry boy, i only heard a man knowing a man that have seen a man that sucess launch it ....0 %

Results are only viewable after voting.

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
I have Toshiba's FlashAir SDcard and unfortunately it's not stable at all ( maybe because I have 5.4.0 wii u and Yellows8's exploit isn't stable this way ) it's way more stable with self hosting with my Android phone

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
@Kafluke & @CableLeecher. Guys you do know what 100% means don't you?. 100% means, 100%, that means all the time, not once, not twice or three time, it means 20x or 100x or 100,000,00x, forever!. Anyone could boot it cleanly once or twice, I can even boot it up to 10x self hosting but what I was saying you would not be able to boot it up to 20x without a race attack and that does not mean either pulling out your power lead or going into system settings to assist, which is what this thread is clearly all about, it mentions it in the title "stability and launching success" put your glasses on guys!. Do you understand what I mean by 100%? cause I'm not sure you do.

Just for the people that are not sure what 100% means:- https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/100_percent

Last edited by Reecey,

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
It works every fucking time here, so stop whining if you can't get it to work...
Enough people here got it to work like this also.
I made a fucking Video for you, I even uploaded my files which work as they are.
I didn't nter Settings or pull the plug before, which by the way wouldn't make any difference as a Race Attack is a timing based issue if the exploit works or not, this has absolutely nothing to do with the powerstate the console was in before.
Accept it or stop trolling around here, good grief!
People like you are freaking me out...
You made a video booting it once, wow go on! M8 I have been at this since day 1 when you where in your nappies, I should know so please don't tell me how to boil an egg!. I can boot just fine I'm not whining about the fact I cannot do it myself but what I am saying is you cannot boot it every time without a race attack happening without the need of going into system settings on the reset or pulling the lead, its a fact!!! it will happen eventually. You would never and I would bet £100 in your paypal account you could not go up to 20x boots without 1 popping up and thats not using the power lead or system settings or a USB stick to assist.

Have you even read the OP?, do you know what he is asking for within this thread? I don't think you do or you don't know what a race attack is.

Let me quote from OP:-

My situation is that it's very difficult to launch games because :

- Kexploit Kernel only work 1 or 2 times for 10 tries. (others are Race Attack 3/10, freeze 5/10)
- After Kexploit, Loadiine launch succesfully 50% tries, 50% freeze
- when Loadiine works (Press A), i have game launch problems (Like Exception type DSI occured)
- Some time, my Wiiu Crash, Blin red light, and don't reboot since totally unplugged .... (is this serious ?)

Last edited by Reecey,

CableLeecher

640K ought to be enough for anyone
Trophies
EARTH | SOL-SYSTEM | SECTOR 001 | ALPHA QUADRANT
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You made a video booting it once, wow go on! M8 I have been at this since day 1 when you where in your nappies, I should know so please don't tell me how to boil an egg!. I can boot just fine I'm not whining about the fact I cannot do it myself but what I am saying is you cannot boot it every time without a race attack happening without the need of going into system settings on the reset or pulling the lead, its a fact!!! it will happen eventually. You would never and I would bet £100 in your paypal account you could not go up to 20x boots without 1 popping up and thats not using the power lead or system settings or a USB stick.

First of all KID, just because I registered here 2 weeks ago doesn't mean that I didn't follow this forums since years without posting.
Why should I even waste my time any longer to proove you wrong?
Put your £100 where the sun never shines and stay on your island in your own ignorant world.

Like @Kafluke said... You're just an igorant kid, even my 9 and 12 year old kids seem to have more brain than you have.

Just continue whining and trolling, I won't waste my time in answering you anymore...

If it makes you happy then YOU ARE RIGHT! :P

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
First of all KID, just because I registered here 2 weeks ago doesn't mean that I didn't follow this forums since years without posting.
Why should I even waste my time any longer to proove you wrong?
Put your £100 where the sun never shines and stay on your island in your own ignorant world.

Like @Kafluke said... You're just an igorant kid, even my 9 and 12 year old kids seem to have more brain than you have.

Just continue whining and trolling, I won't waste my time in answering you anymore...

If it makes you happy then YOU ARE RIGHT! :P
With an answer like that I would say your the child trolling, not me! Also mentioning about putting the £100 where the sun don't shine means to me you know very well what I am saying is right! sad very sad indeed. I don't mind, but you and the other geezer slagging me off to death, making out that I don't know what I am on about commenting on trolling and being a kid etc,, etc,, with stupid videos trying to make me look like a right twat, how do you think that made me feel? its not nice is it? when I'm just trying to help others with the correct information.

Last edited by Reecey,

CableLeecher

640K ought to be enough for anyone
Trophies
EARTH | SOL-SYSTEM | SECTOR 001 | ALPHA QUADRANT
XP
Country
Gambia, The
With an answer like that I would say your the child trolling, not me! Also mentioning about putting the £100 where the sun don't shine means to me you know very well what I am saying is right! sad very sad indeed. I don't mind but you and the other geezer slagging me off to death, making out that I don't know what I am on about commenting on trolling and being a kid etc,, etc,, with stupid videos trying to make me look like a right twat, how do you think that made me feel? its not nice is it? when I'm just trying to help others with the correct information.

If you would check my postings so far, you would see that I also always helped the newbies here and oh wonder a couple of guys got it to work with my help and my files also.
With regards to your £100: Why should I even want your £? I have a very good job and money isn't the issue. I don't need to proove anything to anybody.
The People that I helped so far are thankful for my support and this is something money can't buy.

This is the last time that I'm answering to this. I don't have a personal problem with you, just with ignorant people who always insist in having the last word.

But again, if makes you happy than YOU AND ONLY YOU ARE RIGHT AND ALMIGHTY!

AMEN! :bow:

Reactions: KiiWii

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've heard Nintendo's stability and performance updates are great.
My wii U at 5.5 is stable enough it may well be the tower of pisa

PR0r

Trophies
XP
Country
Well I've just come to say a huge thanks to @CableLeecher for the files. I am seriously shocked that I have now been able to get 100% every attempt for 10 consecutive tries (not one race attack failed!!!). This has been unbelievable for me as I have seriously had freezes since day one and would be lucky to get it after 20 minutes of constantly trying! @Reecey I'm not sure if you've had as much difficulty as I trying to get it to work but the file provided have worked perfectly compared to the "DefinitivePackage" that I had been using for several weeks. Again, this could have been because I was using an outdated build, but I was only using what the guide had supplied.
I can confirm great success using 5.3.2, and locally hosting on Ubuntu 14.04 server. Wii U is connecting via wifi too.
Cheers and thanks again CableLeecher! ;D

Might be useful to know that I also had to change the folder layout slightly to work with my existing setup (coming from the definitivepackage). This is mainly due to the fact CableLeecher's files are from his ez Share WiFi-SD Card setup.

Last edited by PR0r,

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm at 100% with selfhosting on my ez Share Wi-Fi SD Adapter.
I setup the browser startpage to run the payload532.html directly. After success the browser opens automatically again und opens GX2 without doing another click.
So simply starting the browser, wait 10 seconds and I end up directly to loadiine.

Like a boss ;)

Edit: found your shares. Will test today :) thanks!.

Edit 2: @CableLeecher this actually does work every time through ez share!! Thank you so much! I look forward to your updated packs ;)

EDIT 3:
I had 1 race attack fail in approx 30 launches. This is more than nominal. 96.7% perfect. Many thanks again @CableLeecher

Last edited by KiiWii,

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't know there was such an exploit. I use http://Wiiu.rapidraid.de
i had heaps n heaps of trouble never got it to work once til i followed the advice feom jw44 to clear save dats go back into browser when wiiu creates new save data reboot the wiiu and go back into browser. then entered http://wiiu.rapidraid.de and choose first to install the exploit then when it loaded i went back into browser back to the same site but this time choose to load loadiine and it worked beautifully. thanks all for your kind assistance....

torekiki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm at 100% with selfhosting on my ez Share Wi-Fi SD Adapter.
I setup the browser startpage to run the payload532.html directly. After success the browser opens automatically again und opens GX2 without doing another click.
So simply starting the browser, wait 10 seconds and I end up directly to loadiine.

Like a boss ;)
how can i set start page with wiiu browser?
thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...