Hacking Loadiine Save File Sharing Thread!

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I see what you mean. That could be a possibility, but I'm not the most qualified person to talk about this. I'm a user, not a developer! (Although I have been learning C++ and some C, so maybe one day I'll release some homebrew.)

Yeah, way above my skill set too.

Maschell

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I wonder if there is some way to combine saves. Maybe using a combo of saviine and ddd. I'm not sure if it's possible. Thoughts?

For example, let's say I want to continue playing my own mario save but want to check out the save on here. It'd be nice if we could just somehow add the save to our loadiine game without loosing our current save or without having to rename our current save and do that every time we want switch.

I bet @dimok or @Onion_Knight have the skills to do something like this.

I think that would heavily depent on the game. Some games have 1 file for all slot, other have one file for each slot.

CaiusGT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
100% is every board all green stars, every stamp and a gold flag at the end. I got 98% through the game and had to go back because I didn't know about the gold flag.

I know what actual 100% is lol, however I wasnt aware of how many worlds keep getting added on, :P
How much high in space can one go??

matice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm looking for mario kart 8 (EUR) game save with everything unlocked.
If needed I can upload a super mario 3d world EUR version 100% completed game save

FreshFrost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Requests: Mario Kart 8 EU save with at least Rosalina unlocked.
Pokkén Tournament EU save with at least something unlocked.

Offer: I have a Super Smash Bros. for Wii U EU save with almost everything unlocked: every character, custom move, CD, stage, 138 challenges done, 600+ trophies. If people are interested I could see if I could upload it.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Requests: Mario Kart 8 EU save with at least Rosalina unlocked.
Pokkén Tournament EU save with at least something unlocked.

Offer: I have a Super Smash Bros. for Wii U EU save with almost everything unlocked: every character, custom move, CD, stage, 138 challenges done, 600+ trophies. If people are interested I could see if I could upload it.
Yes, please upload it.

FreshFrost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Super Smash Bros. Wii U EU save file with pretty much everything of value unlocked (every hat, costume, CD, stage, custom move, character). No DLCs. 622 unique trophies, 138/140 challenges cleared, 2000+ pieces of equipment, all events cleared on Hard.

(I would like if at least one person confirmed whether the save works or not.)

Attachments

• Super Smash Bros Wii U Loadiine [AXFP01].zip
    1 MB · Views: 1,196

Imparasite

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Super Smash Bros. Wii U EU save file with pretty much everything of value unlocked (every hat, costume, CD, stage, custom move, character). No DLCs. 622 unique trophies, 138/140 challenges cleared, 2000+ pieces of equipment, all events cleared on Hard.

(I would like if at least one person confirmed whether the save works or not.)

hurra!!, tusen hjertelig takk for det, det funker veldig bra :) i mean yes it works perfectly on my EU consoles thank you so much brother.

guys pls share your mario kart 8 and pokken tournament saves unlocked all pretty pls need it for my kids :)

FreshFrost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Glad to hear it worked! Turns out I didn't have to use Saviine or anything at all, I just copy-pasted the files from the saves folder on the SD-card into a zip-file, super easy! And I concur, Mario Kart 8 and Pokkén Tournament saves would be super nice.

Imparasite

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Glad to hear it worked! Turns out I didn't have to use Saviine or anything at all, I just copy-pasted the files from the saves folder on the SD-card into a zip-file, super easy! And I concur, Mario Kart 8 and Pokkén Tournament saves would be super nice.

yes lucky gx2 loadiine capable to do it also like saviine, so hope someone can share there save file for mario kart 8 and pokken tournament :)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I am looking for a complete NSMBU save, with all of the extra stuff like the challenges with the best ranking and such.
I do have mine with the main game beaton 100%.

Besides fro that, I am wondering if someone could explain to me the following:
  • How can I dump the files I have in my Wii U for certain games? I have RE Revelations and also SMW3D with everything.
  • How can I import save files from Loadiine into the Wii U?

Imparasite

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I am looking for a complete NSMBU save, with all of the extra stuff like the challenges with the best ranking and such.
I do have mine with the main game beaton 100%.

Besides fro that, I am wondering if someone could explain to me the following:
  • How can I dump the files I have in my Wii U for certain games? I have RE Revelations and also SMW3D with everything.
  • How can I import save files from Loadiine into the Wii U?

1. I think you cant dump your save file if you dont have loadiine.
2. You cant import saves files from loadiine into the normal Wii U unless you mod your Wii u for loadiine/gx2

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. I think you cant dump your save file if you dont have loadiine.
2. You cant import saves files from loadiine into the normal Wii U unless you mod your Wii u for loadiine/gx2

1. Not true. Use DDD to dump wii u system saves.
2. Also not true. Saveiine can inject loadiine saves into wii u system memory.

You don't need loadiine for any of this.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

Imparasite

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
1. Not true. Use DDD to dump wii u system saves.
2. Also not true. Saveiine can inject loadiine saves into wii u system memory.

You don't need loadiine for any of this.

oh sorry my bad :) but still loadiine/gx2 is far more easier to get a save file and to share it, just copy c and u folder then presto :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to