Hacking Loadiine Save File Sharing Thread!

bagpipes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
someone could bring to me Devil's Third EUR Save game I was in a very advanced instance ( maybe 4 missiones before the final) and I got an error with the electricity in my house... so I lost the save... and I don't want to play again all the game :(

Thanks...

Here it is :)

Attachments

• Devil's Third [ADNP01].zip
    6.8 KB · Views: 305
Reactions: NetOps000

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any one care to share there SM3DW save?
Or NSMBWU save?

Thanks in advance...
I have one with all boards beat to unlock the last world but haven't beat that stupid board that says it's the hardest level in mario 3D world. Anyway it's USA if you want it.

DragonSky

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just saying, it's not a fantastic save or anything. I haven't done much side-questing.
Best thing I can say I have is the Swift Sail, lol.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I was thinking it'd be cool if someone could develop a tool like NUSgrabber, except it's for Mario Maker levels.
Thx it was glitched when you entered the boss battle by the forbidden woods.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a much better Zelda WindWaker HD save than I posted earlier. This one starts at the entrance to the Temple of the God's dungeon. I have completed this walkthrough completely up to 9.1 (sidequests included). http://www.zeldadungeon.net/the-wind-waker-walkthrough/tower-of-the-gods/

13 Hearts
5000 Rupee bag
fast sail
Entire sea mapped out
99 Bombs
3 Bottles (2 with fairies and 1 full of grandma's soup)

Attachments

• Zelda Windwaker HD [BCZE01].zip
    238.1 KB · Views: 495
Last edited by Kafluke,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
are loadiine saves just decrypted saves? (no stupid answers please)
I tried the first Super Mario Maker save that was posted and it worked fine. I'm not sure if out of region would work or if using say a loadiine save on a disc version would work either. No I don't think they are decrypted in any way they probably could be tampered with but would they work after, not sure?. Good thinking though, it would be good if it did work and we could say change a new save in to a completed save file for example for loadiine to cheat the game. Or say we could somehow inject a created Super Mario Maker level from an original dumped save file and load them with a loadiine save file and use them without the need of online sharing :)

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: Jay Griggs

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey my wife and I are 100% for 5 worlds, if you interested let me know.
Otherwise i will wait untill we complete it.
100% is every board all green stars, every stamp and a gold flag at the end. I got 98% through the game and had to go back because I didn't know about the gold flag.

Hiccup

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried the first Super Mario Maker save that was posted and it worked fine. I'm not sure if out of region would work or if using say a loadiine save on a disc version would work either. No I don't think they are decrypted in any way they probably could be tampered with but would they work after, not sure?. Good thinking though, it would be good if it did work and we could say change a new save in to a completed save file for example for loadiine to cheat the game. Or say we could somehow inject a created Super Mario Maker level from an original dumped save file and load them with a loadiine save file and use them without the need of online sharing :)
so are they the same as the saves you can export officially (if such a thing exists)?

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GRR...wish you didn't have to have an exploitable firmware for game saves...I would love to have a 100% Super Mario 3D World b/c that Crown World pisses me off with Champions Road.....I cannot get thru that level....(Nintendo did a GREAT job making such a challenging level though!)

Reactions: DragonSky

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Btw today at school I gave one of my cookies from my snack to the girl I like.