• Views 2,498,901
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
By the way, I just replaced the gx2.elf with the old beta from18th feb to make it working again while taking the rest from the latest selfhost-SD Package from @Scuba156 it's definatelly the new .elf that causes this issue.
The exploit still works without issue just gx2 is crashing now with 160-2224 when I start the games. The only 2 games that work now (testen on my other SD on 64k) are ZombiU and Sniper Elite V2.

i think its maybe the combination of files you use if you use the wrong loader -> the elf does not work :)

so maybe if you use the right loader the elf will work too ;-)

CableLeecher

640K ought to be enough for anyone
Trophies
EARTH | SOL-SYSTEM | SECTOR 001 | ALPHA QUADRANT
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i think its maybe the combination of files you use if you use the wrong loader -> the elf does not work :)

so maybe if you use the right loader the elf will work too ;-)

Nope,I tried all possible combinations with the loader. Even with the newest complete packages & loaders the gx2 elf from 18th and 23rd works without any issue.
Just the new gx2.elfs from today causeing the issues here.

CableLeecher

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
and maybe you should first try with 32k clustersize

I won't LowLevel reformat 512GB ;)
This takes ages. Especially because it works without any problems with the GX2.ELF from 18th and 23rd of february and the newest payload from today.

I'll rather use the old builds till we are at beta 0.3 ;-)

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so i dont know what scuba build in since my commit is not yet in the master branch accepted and the same with autoboot i think
but here it works :)
so many different builds in the wild is very strange

CableLeecher

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so i dont know what scuba build in since my commit is not yet in the master branch accepted and the same with autoboot i think
but here it works :)
so many different builds in the wild is very strange

I checked the changelog on Github but nothing that has been changed can explain the incompatibility in the latest build.
But as I'm not the only one who has issues with the latest & experimental build on a SanDisk Card I think it's not a local issue on my side.
The same issue with the 64GB SDXC SanDisk, so it's definately the latest build that breaks compatibility on SanDisk SDXC Cards.

Time/new build will tell and the versions from 18th & 23rd are a perfect Workaround for the meantime.

Cheers Guys,
CableLeecher :grog:

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I checked the changelog on Github but nothing that has been changed can explain the incompatibility in the latest build.

i dont know which github you checked but when i check scuba's github i dont see my changes for saving last selected game :)

and if this feature should be built in -> i dont know of which sources it was built

maybe @Scuba156 can help us :)

Last edited by FunThomas,

CableLeecher

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i dont know which github you checked but when i check scuba's github i dont see my changes for saving last selected game :)

and if this feature should be built in -> i dont know of which sources it was built

maybe @Scuba156 can help us :)

Scuba wrote that your changes are included in the experimental build. But even his normal build has the issues

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
UPDATE

I came to the conclusion that IF my game has meta folder, it will crash the console. Simple as that.
When I removed meta folders from two of my test games (nes remix and shovel knight), they started immediatelly, no problems whatsoever.
Should I delete all the meta folders then? I thought games absolutely need them.
What is happening lol ?!

Edit: I now tried to use someone else meta folders, however (it wont freeze the console) but the games dont even start. It just shows ''loading'' for a split second and then nothing.

Last edited by fatsquirrel,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Clearly his alts are very easy to spot.
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel:
    why do people make alts
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Doller store masks
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @PandaPandel, No idea. Mostly for ban evasion.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you loose an email account and can't sign in its understandable most think it's funny and they can get away with it instead of trying to make amends over their actions unless they mess up so bad the entire community tells them to f off
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, or to test some stuff
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel:
    cri-mge
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's why I don't want my name all over the place people get things twisted over the smallest thing and it turns into a dumb ordeal
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    damn, pretty ok
    price on that too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, What's good
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Damn, those are sick.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @SylverReZ, sup sylv! Watching a twitch streamer, trying to find things to 3d print that will help me organize things a little but, just chilling overall, hbu?
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, I'm doing good, thx. What are they 3D printing at the minute?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Just printed one of these to hang my xbox one controller on the wall and get it off my desk
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Wow, nice. I see a very good use out of them.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, do you have a microcenter near yu always see cheap ssd but they sell out in like a hour
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @K3Nv2, kinda, about 45 minutes away or so
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I have a lot of microcenter SSDs, always grab some when I go in there. Always end up needing an SSD for a server or something
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sucks most the deals are pick ups
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Microcenter like let's open stores but make people drive an hour out
  • B @ btjunior:
    all i did was upload some copyright protected files even after being warned smh
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @SylverReZ