• Likes 132

Amino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
5.40 loadiine gx2

Just Dance 2015 only Black Screen ? Just Dance 2015 ready2play loadiine.

Maybe because i have only Code&Content and dont have Meta?

Fixit :-) loadiine gx2 Setting server was on i put it off and just Dance and Yoshi works again

Amino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
UPDATE

I came to the conclusion that IF my game has meta folder, it will crash the console. Simple as that.
When I removed meta folders from two of my test games (nes remix and shovel knight), they started immediatelly, no problems whatsoever.
Should I delete all the meta folders then? I thought games absolutely need them.
What is happening lol ?!

Edit: I now tried to use someone else meta folders, however (it wont freeze the console) but the games dont even start. It just shows ''loading'' for a split second and then nothing.

if you use loadiine gx2 check that log server controll is off

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
that was my proposal playing games not the same region as the console itself

so i looked at his flag and had not seen any jpn games in web releases :)

Last edited by FunThomas,

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I checked the changelog on Github but nothing that has been changed can explain the incompatibility in the latest build.
But as I'm not the only one who has issues with the latest & experimental build on a SanDisk Card I think it's not a local issue on my side.
The same issue with the 64GB SDXC SanDisk, so it's definately the latest build that breaks compatibility on SanDisk SDXC Cards.

Time/new build will tell and the versions from 18th & 23rd are a perfect Workaround for the meantime.

Cheers Guys,
CableLeecher :grog:
I know this might sound stupid but Have you you tried re-downloading and unzipping those files again..? @WiiuGold has the same card has you, would be good to know if that's happening there as well

Reactions: PR0r

CableLeecher

640K ought to be enough for anyone
Trophies
EARTH | SOL-SYSTEM | SECTOR 001 | ALPHA QUADRANT
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I know this might sound stupid but Have you you tried re-downloading and unzipping those files again..? @WiiuGold has the same card has you, would be good to know if that's happening there as well

I did this already several times, same result.
I'll stay on the version from feb 23rd, as it works quite good for me and I don't really need autoboot or last played game etc.

Reactions: Wiiunator

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I did this already several times, same result.
I'll stay on the version from feb 23rd, as it works quite good for me and I don't really need autoboot or last played game etc.
So weird that it works for me and not for you... Maybe an SD card incompatibility with the new elf (maybe the has to do with the chip controller)... The only thing I didn't change on my sd is the config file which was from the 18th feb release... Maybe this has something to do with it

Reactions: CableLeecher

CableLeecher

640K ought to be enough for anyone
Trophies
EARTH | SOL-SYSTEM | SECTOR 001 | ALPHA QUADRANT
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So weird that it works for me and not for you... Maybe an SD card incompatibility with the new elf (maybe the has to do with the chip controller)... The only thing I didn't change on my sd is the config file which was from the 18th feb release... Maybe this has something to do with it

I was thinking about this also, but as I said, for now the "old" version does the job.
No reason for me to switch to drama-mode ;)
Latest in v1.0 it will work ;)
It's done when it's done...

I'm heading to bed, it's 2:45am here now.

Good n8 guys

Last edited by CableLeecher,
Reactions: Wiiunator

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Wonderful wonderful stuff. I thank you guys so much for this and for all your hard work. You are a shining example of how the scene should be. You are a beacon shining in the darkness. I will follow this and all your future releases. Thank you, thank you, thank you.....

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking about this also, but as I said, for now the "old" version does the job.
No reason for me to switch to drama-mode ;)
Latest in v1.0 it will work ;)
It's done when it's done...

I'm heading to bed, it's 2:45am here now.

Good n8 guys
Try getting your meta folders using JNUSTOOL. See if that makes a difference.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I had a brown ops log in the shitter